HI! Not new but I need buddies PLS :)

Options
tkiefe01
tkiefe01 Posts: 72 Member
Hi, I am not new here but I am in need some new friends and major support!

I have been using this site for more than a year now and I love it and now that I have lost all my baby weight I am struggling to get to my goal weight. Over the past few months I have gained some and lost some equaling a wash.........so I really need to kick my butt into gear and try a bit harder:). IN T minus 10 months I am going to a destination wedding and I want so desperately to look my best........please help me find my inner fit self!

Replies

• ilys13
    ilys13 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new and need the support. I am struggling to lose the baby weight and could really use some encouragement. And congrats on the upcoming wedding :)
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    The_GingerBeard_Man Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for some new supportive friends. I will send you both requests and anyone else is welcome to add me too.

I have been on this site for just over a year now too and it has been really helpful. I am just getting into the social aspect of it now and I really like it.
  • Jenniferhenry11
    Jenniferhenry11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We all need someone to help guide...or push us to stay on track! Congrats on losing your baby weight, huge accomplishment! I'll send you a friend request so we can push/support each other! :)
  • sandra_brideau
    sandra_brideau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi , not new , been trying to loose all the baby fat from my 3 boys for 30 years , this time I am keeping to it and have done better since my move away from the ex ..lol. add me if you want support , I will help as much as I can .. oh and kick your butt too !! lol
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy too. My goal is to lose 40 lbs by March. I'm all for motivation to keep us going on the right track!
  • justyce13
    justyce13 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am new:) I just logged in today lol. I just had my baby girl Jan. 3rd. I lost all of my baby weight, but am struggling to loose 40 more. So it would be nice to have some friends that are going threw the same things. Question: how do you post on the message boards. I wanted to send out to that I was new and looking for friends?
  • justyce13
    justyce13 Posts: 19
    Options
    Me too! Im trying to loose 40lbs. And boy is it hard:):mad:
  • fatmommy2013
    Options
    Oh guys please add me too! I cannot shake this baby weight! I've given up pop, which I drank much too much of.somehow I gained ten pounds for that (argh). Could definetely use support. And motivation to exercise.im sure its the pop withdrawal, and the munchkins, but I am exhausted! Lol
  • pattypraises
    pattypraises Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weight loss is like other change of habit issues - we all blossom with encouragement. I want to be a part of the group too! Please add me. I've been around this weight loss / gain circus more times than I care to count and I'm ready to a life change, not a weight change. I know I need help from others who are struggling and those who have mastered this merry go round. Thanks!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    support I can do when I'm on awake and the site is working... I'm still getting used to a night shift position but I try to support as much as I can feel free to add me
  • KardioKim
    KardioKim Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, guys!
  • Lpecpa
    Lpecpa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am back again and also in need of support buddies! I had great success last summer and abandoned it because of my work schedule...NO MORE EXCUSES!!! I'm here and I'm ready to do what I have to.....I'd like a support buddy that is empathetic but is willing to kick my butt too! Thanks
  • Kash4Life
    Kash4Life Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me :-)
  • geoffers12
    geoffers12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm a regular on here looking to settle in for some long commitment to getting where i need to be...feel free to add me :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Not new but always looking for new friends in this journey.feel free to add me