autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Options
  • autumnpennell
    Options
  • autumnpennell
    Options
    So if anyone has read my latest post, I have recently loss ten pounds, but these pictures are from before that when I weighed even ten more. So these pictures show the difference o 20 pounds.

5'4''
    Start: 142lbs
    End: 123

Disclaimer, sorry there weren't a bunch of body/bikini pics, not my taste, plus I carry a lot of weight in my face so hopefully you can still tell anyway

image_zps0b7a1be0.jpg
    image_zps6d144554.jpg
    image_zps847959f6.jpg
    image_zps811a9a78.jpg
    image_zpsd681870d.jpg
    image_zps2a58a97b.jpg
    image_zps245d18c8.jpg

After

image_zps58de79a0.jpg

image_zps0314ec12.jpg
    image_zps88eba196.jpg
    image_zpse438ede3.jpg
    image_zps2dc195cb.jpg
  • calroseangelo
    Options
    I can see a difference! Great job! Right now I'm at about your starting weight and I'd LOOOOVE to be in the 120s someday!! You are just as much an inspiration as those that have lost 100 lbs! Congratulations!! :smile:
  • EPITCH
    EPITCH Posts: 10
    Options
    Congratulations and keep up the GREAT work. You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL, not just physically, but all around. It takes massive amounts of determination, drive, and mental stability to do, what we are all doing on here. Fact is, eating healthy and pushing our bodies so that we feel, operate, and look healthier is not an easy task and if it was everyone would do it. Great, great job!!

Erick
  • 1duffwf
    1duffwf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB lady!! Totally random - but where is that Polka Dot dress from? Super cute!! :smile:
  • autumnpennell
    Options
    Thank you so much !!! Trust me, if I am do it, you can do it too! I think I'm going to post a video soon of some things that helped me along the way, if you'd want to see it. Either way, I wish you the best of luck!!
  • autumnpennell
    Options
    Thank you, Erick, for your sweet remark. You're very right, losing is hard work!!
  • autumnpennell
    Options
    @soon2bmrsd thank you for the compliment! The dress is from Forever 21 , only $13 bucks!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!