Hello All

Hi,

I am Kathy and I have roughly 20 pounds to lose. I was doing WWs but decided that if I track on here it is basically the same thing with the exception of the cost. I def need words of encourgement to keep myself going sometimes. I assume I am not alone when I say I feel like I am on a rollarcoaster with weight loss and def need motivation!!

Replies

• kerigla
    kerigla Posts: 18 Member
    Hey Kathy,
    I'm Keri and I am familiar with that roller coaster you are referring to. I am back on track to losing weight so feel free to friend me.
  • lea123e
    lea123e Posts: 16 Member
    Hi Kathy

I'm new too, was doing slimming world but decided to track calories instead. Very familiar with that rollercoaster feeling!! I have about 46 lbs to lose. Will pop you a request over :)
  • Kash4Life
    Kash4Life Posts: 48
    Hi we all go through the same thing and MFP is a great way to stay on track . Good luck on ur weight loss journey . Feel free to add me :-)
  • paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Hi, I feel like we all need support and I am always happy to give and receive support!! Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • Hi, my names Jess, and yeah I could use the support too, and will support anyone who is trying to lose weight. Add me if you'd like. good luck to all of you!