Need motivation and support

Options
mess1193
mess1193 Posts: 31 Member
Well i am trying to get back on track. I really want to get to my goal weight of 180. I am at 209 as of today

I just got divorced and i still live in the same house with the EX and i finally listed my house. I had to do some work on the house before listing it
Now its time to focus on me again. I could use some friends and some support. Any diet hints , excercise tips. Anything
Vinny

Replies

• camrrt
    camrrt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined too- Good for you that you are now taking time to take care of yourself. After all if we don't take care of our bodies now- there will be heck to pay later (as I am finding out)
    Best of luck to you. Being healthy is the best gift one can give.
    The hardest part is getting started and my joining mfp to are getting started....
  • mess1193
    Options
    Thank you
    Its all about balance mind, body and spirit
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Invite friends so that people can support you and vise versa. It helps keep the motivation up. i just rejoined 3 weeks ago myself. Feel free to send an invite to me.
  • FriscoChet
    FriscoChet Posts: 57
    Options
    A stressful time to say the least, glad to know you have the right focus (Yourself!). Feel free to add me as a friend, as I also am divorced, sold the house, relocated to another state and a few more things that added to the challenge. So sadly, been there and done that, but you know what, it will be a great new opportunity for you that I think you will really enjoy along the way (challenging but very rewarding). Either way, GOOD LUCK and hold your head high!
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Been at this a while and lost about half of my extra weight. Could do with some new motivating friends to keep me on track though. Anyone feel free to add

Sarah
  • geoffers12
    geoffers12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help man! Let's get to work! add me!
  • Kash4Life
    Kash4Life Posts: 48
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    It's not a hobby it is a way of life.
  • Rangersgirl6720
    Rangersgirl6720 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have lost about 100 lbs and joined MFP to get off the last 10-15 lbs.
  • mess1193
    Options
    Thanks everyone
    Day four complete for me. I have been on a juice fast to start the new me. Wanted do a cleanse first