Have any of you ladies had a breast reduction?

Options
My boobs are giant and I'm sick of it!! I don't have insurance or the money for a reduction now, but I want to get some input from people who've had them. I don't want to post my size all over the internet but they are always in the way, constantly causing back pain, and making it hard to get comfortable to sleep. Not to mention finding a top that fits properly without looking like a slut. Oh god and trying to find a bra! Forget it!! I finally found 2 and I've about worn them out! If you have had one, and would like to share your story, you can message me. I could use all the info I can get

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I would suggest getting down to your goal weight before you spend money on that.

I did babysit for a woman who was naturally tiny but a size F (!!). She got the breast reduction down to a C but they grew again to DD. She also had the typical back pain, difficulty sleeping, exercising and yeah - the shopping. She was much happier at the smaller size (her husband was disappointed but he supported her ) :)

Good luck!
  • Tami22
    Tami22 Posts: 56
    Options
    I had a breast reduction 1 1/2 years ago and it was THE BEST thing I DID!!! It took me 3 years to finally get the nerve to do it. I was a 38 HH and I am now a 34/36 DD..I am short so I look more pro-portioned now. I am 5'1 and 136 lbs...Let me know if you have any specific questions!!! Tami
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and right now about 180 (working on getting to my goal of 130-135). My current size is a 38DDD or a 40DD. I was sized at Victoria Secret and they said I could wear either. The 40DD fit me better, but even at my lowest weight (127lbs) I was still a 36DD. I feel un proportioned and feel like my chest makes me look heavier than I am. I mean they take up half my mid section! It will probably be years before I'm able to do it financially.