36 pounds down, only 27 more to go - including pics!

Options
I cannot express how thankful I am for MyFitnessPal!! I have been able to successfully drop weight AND feel and look healthier over the past 5 months - and keep it off! I started out to lose the fat I gained during pregnancy, but have now gotten down to below the weight I was at when I got married 2 years ago - and my husband has no complaints :) Enjoy the pics!
[I have some more recent ones on my phone that I will add tonight]

DSCF6366.jpg
Beginning weight of 213 - around Christmas time

DSCF7450.jpg
May

DSCF7360.jpg
DSCF7357.jpg
June

I know, I need to add some "full body" shots - I guess I tend to shy away from those, but now I don't need to!!

Replies

• hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    WOW, looking great. You can see the difference in your face and neck in those pics. Good job, keep it up!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    36 is a lot of weight! GREAT JOB!!!!! Just think of how much longer you can be there for your little one. :)
  • NicCa90
    NicCa90 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!!! You don't even have a double chin to hide in pics now! Keep it up sis! :D
  • mrslantu2020
    mrslantu2020 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!!! You don't even have a double chin to hide in pics now! Keep it up sis! :D

Love it!! :blushing:
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great...congrats!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! You should be feeling extra proud of yourself! Your skin is glowing in the last few pics... well done :flowerforyou:
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • debbie1268
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! you are an inspiration
  • mrslantu2020
    mrslantu2020 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :happy:
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Wonderful, great job. Iam so happy for you. Keep up the good work.hug.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congratulations on your fabulous progress.
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    YOU ROCK! :D GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • megmac21
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. You look WONDERFUL!!!! Keep up the good work!!!! I'm new to MFP. I do have a question though. I've tried SO many diets and exercise plans and have yet to find one that works for me. May I ask what you did to lose all the weight?
  • rescuepete
    rescuepete Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great work, congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!