Hello!

Options
I've been on this site a while but haven't started the diet till today. I have 75 lbs to loose so it'll be a long haul but a good one. It's time for change and change is most always good. I've tried all kinds of diets and fads like allot of others with zero results. Time to do it right now that I am home and have the time to dedicate to it. So this is my first text here and can't wait to see these pounds drop off finally.:happy:

Replies

• Dawn_2013
    Dawn_2013 Posts: 170
    Options
    Congrats on your decision! It took me about a week to 10 days to get used to the smaller portions and now it isn't such a struggle. I make sure my choices are healthy...which means I can eat more volume for the 1200 calories. If I am super hungry, I have a can of V8...only 70 calories and fills me up intil the next meal...it i full of sodium though:sad:

But it isn't about being perfect...and you will find your rhythm...glad you are aboard! Welcome!
  • pelumi1209
    Options
    :laugh: hi i'm new too. my life changed when i went in for my yearly physical, i was so dissapointed when the doctor had to check whether i had a thyroid condition:sad: . so i thought hey i'm too fat, time for me to turn my life around. so istarted recording how many calories i eat, and how many calories i burn. and woth the praying that i so to the almighty god, in just four days i have lost three pounds. i am so proud of myself. so all you need is to do is to decide, hey it's time for my life to change. my time has come, you pounds better watch out. so i gave myself to eating healthy and to excercising right, and alot.:flowerforyou:
  • bree1609
    bree1609 Posts: 136
    Options
    Welcome! This site makes eating healthy portions super easy. I've been counting calories for a month now and have already seen some great results. And I feel great which is the most important part. I'm sure you'll see the results you want this time. Just stick to it!