Back Again and Looking For Friends!

Options
Lind5ay90
Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
Hey guys! I was doing well keeping up with MFP for about 3 months when I kind of went in hiatus. But now I'm back and more determined than ever! I'd love some new buddies if anyone is interested! I plan on being on everyday this time around :) Thanks!!

Replies

• MrsSwink
    MrsSwink Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just returned as well. Welcome back add me I am always looking for more MFP peeps!
  • Lind5ay90
    Options
    Just added you :)
  • candi_girl24
    candi_girl24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! You're more than welcome to add me if you like :happy:
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    ive not been on here long and am always looking for new friends.... add me if you would like.
  • Lind5ay90
    Options
    ^^^ Just added both of you!
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Oh hi
  • linosbrn
    linosbrn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know what it feels like to walk away from this. My things was I had surgery to my knee. I am slowly returning back to this program. It helped a lot. i would love to be added to you friends list. Helping each other is the name of the game. Good Luck..
  • Lind5ay90
    Options
    @MarioLozano16; hi, hi! :)

@linosbrn: I just added you!!
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I can be your friend :P
  • Crystlklr
    Crystlklr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I just returned after about a year's hiatus and would like to give you support and could use the same!
    Crystal
  • wyldflowrr_6
    Options
    I just re-joined today. Feel free to add me :) (Well, anyone supportive, I mean... not just "number collectors" lol)
  • cheeky_charlie_94
    cheeky_charlie_94 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey, im just back on again after being away for ages. Feel free to add me :)
  • KimATX
    KimATX Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a returning MFPer as well! I have about more 25 pounds to lose this time.