All this site needs is Instant Messenger ;)

Options
Dtrmnd1
Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
Please add

Replies

• StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    agree!!! and maybe a "like" button too!! =)
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Lol. I agree with both posts!! I so want a like button here.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Ohmigosh, nooooo! I would never get anything done! LOL
  • ❤B☩❤
    ❤B☩❤ Posts: 634
    Options
    As much as that is a GREAT idea, I wouldn't get anything done, either. OK, so how about a happy medium? Like maybe 4 hours added to our day?????????? Just a thought....................................... :ohwell:
  • NineInchGirl
    Options
    Omg this is bittersweet! As much as i really WOULD LOVE a lil chat box on the right site..kinda like Facebook has. i know i wouldn't get anything done. it would rather be quite fantastic to keep up with everyone but i don't wanna be on here 24/7 (im already on here..more than Facebook lol) Anyway, that being said, a LIKE button would be great and a better msg notification alert system! It's hard to keep up with all the messages i write or answer here and there :D
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Hitting my "like" button!
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I agree with both posts. And also to have more than 250 friends at least 500 I have 250 and it says that's the max so I have to decline friend requests I hate that!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Lol. I agree with both posts!! I so want a like button here.
    ditto! & I'll toss in another ditto! But for sure an IM would be grand :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    oops! duped again:flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Ohmigosh, nooooo! I would never get anything done! LOL
    hahah ok, another ditto on THIS. :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I agree with both posts. And also to have more than 250 friends at least 500 I have 250 and it says that's the max so I have to decline friend requests I hate that!!
    Now this one I know Mike has shared a couple times he's working on finding a way to make it work, the deal he's using now only allows for the 250 as we know but he's brought it up several time that's it's something he's working on & it's something in his plans, it's always good to hear that because it's never too long that it then comes into fruition.:drinker:

Plus how about a spellchecker because I swear to gawd I know how to spell until get on message boards, then that part of my brain totally shuts down. ack:sad: :blushing:

Emails? no problem! Message boards, I go with phonics big time, think it's because I type far faster and all sorts of crazy words come out as results. :):)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    Omg this is bittersweet! As much as i really WOULD LOVE a lil chat box on the right site..kinda like Facebook has. i know i wouldn't get anything done. it would rather be quite fantastic to keep up with everyone but i don't wanna be on here 24/7 (im already on here..more than Facebook lol) Anyway, that being said, a LIKE button would be great and a better msg notification alert system! It's hard to keep up with all the messages i write or answer here and there :D
    Ya know when you go in and check off if you want to be contacted if you receive a message on here, then you're ask if you want to receive an email, right?

I used to get them, suddenly they stopped, some of us get them still, some not, no clue what that's about? Anyone still getting this feature working for them? Just curious :)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    As much as that is a GREAT idea, I wouldn't get anything done, either. OK, so how about a happy medium? Like maybe 4 hours added to our day?????????? Just a thought....................................... :ohwell:
    LIKE lol
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    I would love a message/posts updating system. It's too much work to go back to old posts to check if someone responded. That would be awesome! IM? I'd never get anything done either, lol. But I do love the "like" button idea :D
  • esco2186
    esco2186 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    IM and a better notification system would be AWESOME...seriously lol