Nutella!

Options
Sunitagt
Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
What do you do with yours?

I mix mine into plain greek yogurt for a delicious breakfast. DH spreads some on bread with peanut butter for a sandwich. Love to hear some more ideas, this is the first time we've bought it.

Replies

• Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Eat it off the spoon. We call those polly-lops.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Can't eat just one spoonful so I don't buy it. Very fattening.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Straight out of the jar works for me. ;)

It goes with EVERYTHING though. Vanilla ice cream, waffles, bacon.... ;)
  • ParrosFan
    ParrosFan Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    besides eating it by the spoonful (thus I dont buy very often) I like it on apples. My son spreads some on his frozen waffles.
  • rkcampbell
    rkcampbell Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Dip for pretzels!
  • RebeccaSarah16
    Options
    I think I'm the only person on this earth who hates Nutella! Haha
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    On French toast
    On a banana
    On French toast and a banana at the same time
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options

No you are not the only one...lol. Even though I am from the land of Nutella, I cannot stand it. That and anything else that is sweet makes me almost gag. I know that many people on here pity me for not liking sweets, but that is OK. I'd prefer a tin of smoked oysters, or some good olives over Nutella any day !
  • RebeccaSarah16
    Options

No you are not the only one...lol. Even though I am from the land of Nutella, I cannot stand it. That and anything else that is sweet makes me almost gag. I know that many people on here pity me for not liking sweets, but that is OK. I'd prefer a tin of smoked oysters, or some good olives over Nutella any day !

The funny think is I adore sweets and would much rather sweet food over savoury anyway! Haha I got a stomach bug around the time I had eaten some Nutella and now the smell or look just makes me sick!
  • bgtoepfer
    bgtoepfer Posts: 23
    Options
    I spread it on 2 slices of toasted whole wheat bread, add a little peanut butter, sliced bananas, and viola! The best tasting sandwich in the history of....ever!!
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    eat it with pretzels, eat it off a spoon, eat it on mini whole wheat bagels, eat it on graham crackers... EAT IT! :love: :love: :love:

ETA oh yessss, on BANANAS!!!!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I have it with Greek yogurt too, or on ice cream.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Straight off the spoon

:tongue:
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Okay...true confession time...when I am drunk, I eat if off a spoon alongside peanut butter, and I smoosh raisins into it...I call it "the trifecta!"...so embarrassing...but everyone should try it out!!!
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Crepe with nutella, strawberries and bananas topped with whipped creme! A "Romeo et Juliette"
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I like to hollow out strawberries and fill the hole with Nutella. A pound of strawberries and an entire jar of Nutella in a night several times a week was my treatment of choice for depression. It stopped working, though, or I became immune to it and had to start taking actual pills one day 25 pounds later.
  • Jetta1492
    Jetta1492 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just made this recipe today using Nutella. It is excellent, but very hard to eat just one serving size!!!

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/banana-chocolate-french-toast-50400000120694/
  • Anime_
    Anime_ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nutella Is Not a Real Breakfast!
    Actually I've never had Nutella before, but it just sounds disgusting.

http://gawker.com/5949812/nutella-is-not-a-real-breakfast
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    ^buzz kill lol

dont even get me started.
    i just went and bought some after seeing this hahah!
    but nutella is my weakness, cannot stop at one spoon.

has anyone tried it in oatmeal?
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    oh and i buy a different brand, which not by much but is a little less in cals ;)