Baby steps to sucess!

Options
This might not seem like a huge deal but after my third attempt at Insanity I realized I am getting better, I am making it much further before I need a break, I don't die while reaching for the bottled water. Don't get me wrong it is still kicking my butt and I still haven't made it past the 5th dvd before life gets in the way and I take a break for a few days and start over but I am making progress..and that my friend is a baby step to success that I will take with a smile.

Replies

• awnye
    awnye Posts: 15
    Options
    Grats! I haven't been brave enough to try insanity XD grats to you for stickin with it even if its a challenge!
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    To me that's more than a baby step! I just started Insanity yesterday and the warm-up kicks my butt! I'm hoping to see baby steps soon too! Way to go!!!
  • TammTammS
    TammTammS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 1st month. When i first started i couldn't do the warm ups with out a break. Now i can and i'm working on getting faster. I also couldn't do any jumping exercise but i am getting better with this. I just keep telling myself that this is my first round. I plan on doing it several more times. Baby steps are the key and its exciting to see when u can make a new goal because you finished your last one...

Great Job to ya for coming back for more :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!