Ground Chicken

Options
tishonamarie
tishonamarie Posts: 46 Member
Does anyone have any great recipes that include ground chicken. I've bought some, but really have no clue how to use it! Help me please!!!

Replies

• sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love ground chicken and turkey. I use this instead of hamburg. Ground Chicken makes great taco meat as well.
  • janet67
    janet67 Posts: 38
    Options
    I like to salt, pepper it, add an egg and a few bread or cracker crumbs and cook it in patties in an iron skillet over medium heat until it is browned. Then I make a gravy with the pan drippings, a little flour, and milk. It's really good, but go easy on the gravy. . .great with a boiled potato and fresh green beans!
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    its great as taco meat! just cook on the stovetop and add taco seasoning as usual. i LOVE the chicken tacos. when i make it for family, no one notices that its not the regular beef.

you cook the chicken as taco meat, and use in any type of mexican dish. perhaps a taco salad, taco dip, or wrap?

remember you can use the ground chicken in place of pretty much any recipe that calls for ground beef.
    sloppy joe, meatballs, burgers, lasagna... the list goes on and on.
  • janet67
    janet67 Posts: 38
    Options
    You are a clever lady. . .using ground chicken in tacos. . .I usually get the 90/10 ground beef, but chicken would be a much better choice. . .thanks!