Workout Clothes

Options
Where do you guys go to get inexpensive workout clothes? I just can't justify paying Lululemon prices.

Replies

• jthramann
    jthramann Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx - great brands $15-$20
    Academy $20-$25
    Good Luck! =)
  • chefgirl866
    Options
    I get mine from Khols. They always have athletic clothes on sale. You will find everything from Fila, Nike, Addidas and Tek Gear.
  • kmrichardson1
    kmrichardson1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Old Navy and Target, though I use under armour sports bras for support since I'm busty still
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    sweats and a t-shirt. already had, so free. :)
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Wal-mart!! I think 80% of my workout wardrobe is Danskin. i love it, it comes in nice colors and is cheap but comfortable. My faves would have to be the moisture wicking pants ($6 I think, I have shorts and capris) and the moisture wicking tops (I hve 4-5 of them, around $6 also) Plus they have some cute workout shorts right now that are reversible to be two different colors, so comfy and fit really well, plus all their pants have drawstrings for when you lose weight :wink:

ETA: The pink and black outift I do all my progress pics in on my profile is Danskin too :)
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I got some at Walmart (Danskin bike shorts, T-shirts, mesh shorts, strappy sport bras) and some at JC Penney (bubble tank, 2 baby-doll tanks) and they have great clearance prices. I got 2 sport bras from Old Navy when they were on sale for $8.
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Target mostly. They have some cute stuff. No way I could justify Luluemon prices either, unless I was in front leading the class. I'm just one of the sweaty hoard following along. Besides, I use my stuff hard. I wouldn't want to worry about expensive stuff.
  • ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Target!!! Cute, durable, and cheap. Love them.
  • StaceySaysRelax
    StaceySaysRelax Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys! Great suggestions.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Walmart FTW, cheap as hell
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ross
  • dogo187
    dogo187 Posts: 376
    Options
    Old Navy, Kohls, TJ Maxx and Academy....mostly

I have found a few nice pieces at JC Penney too...
  • squirrell79
    squirrell79 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Target, definitely. Their bras hold up for years and they're cheap!

Although I have to admit that after I did my first half-marathon this spring, I treated myself to an outfit from Athleta. :-)
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx for the bottoms (Capris, shorts) I just buy cheap tank tops and t shirts anywhere to wear on the top, though.
  • tamikawoodson
    tamikawoodson Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Walmart, love Danskin - I have warm ups for winter, shorts, capris and tanks for the summer. For $6 & $8 you can't beat it. I also go to Burke's Outlet- have really good sport bras for cheap, I just got a 2pack Nike set for $5 they were on clearance
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Macklemore.jpg
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Target. Champion brand makes great yoga pants/capris and sports bras.
  • Katus130
    Katus130 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love the workout clothing at Target. Old Navy also has some nice stuff - especially leggings during the colder months.

That said, I still drool over lulumon stuff. Someday....
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Macklemore.jpg

Haha, this.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Old Navy, and both the Under Armour and Nike Outlet stores.