It's My Anniversary!

Options
mindydaile
mindydaile Posts: 8 Member
When I logged in today I got the message that's been a year in the making..."mindydaile has logged in for 365 days." While I can't say that each of those days represented a perfect day calorie or macro wise, it does represent 365 days of being more conscious of what I eat, for better or worse.

I'd hoped to make it to -100 pounds for this occasion but I've fallen short due to a few stalls and bumps along the way, but when I was feeling my lowest about this "failure" I went on my annual vacation. The pictures from vacation last year were one of the factors that spurred this journey, and seeing them side by side showed me that even when I'm not perfect I'm still a long way from where I started.

2h6huvk.png

(that's me on the right in the top pic and the middle in the bottom pic)

Replies

• FastFriend
    FastFriend Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are doing exactly what it takes - setting goals and going after them, picking yourself up when you stumble and getting back on the path. You should be really proud of yourself for staying at it for a year now.
  • dona000
    dona000 Posts: 70
    Options
    86 pounds may not be a 100 but I wish I were that far down. WTG!!! We all know that took a lot of hard work.
  • 2BVeggie
    2BVeggie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wowza. Thank goodness for photographs and willingness to see the difference is remarkable, whether or not it meets your original goal! Go girl. You are rocking this MFP thing.
  • zombinaape
    zombinaape Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congratulations and happy anniversary!!! You're doing such a phenomenal job!!!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    WOWWOWWOWWOWWOW!!! You can definitely see all your hard work in the two pics!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Happy Anniversary!! You look FAB!!!
  • cowgirl527
    cowgirl527 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the good work.
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    86 pounds...wow! Keep it up. It's definitely paying off. Congrats.
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Your hard work shows! Congrats on a year of progress! :smile:
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    wow .. congrats!!! you look great .. and 86 may not be the 100 you were hoping for, but seeing the pics shows you've been working hard .. even through little bumps ^_^ keep at it and I hope I've made as much progress as you in a year
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! You've come a long way baby! 86 pounds gone! I'll bet you had an awesome time on cruise this year:) Keep on logging! One day at a time:drinker:
  • mindydaile
    mindydaile Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • AmandaAnne01
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so amazing! 86lbs isn't 100lbs but giiirlll, it's a lot!! Good for you for sticking to it for 365 days. Keep up the great work!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have done an amazing job. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!