How many problems do you have?

Options
13»

Replies

• beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Really, only one....I want OREOS!!! I knew I should have picked some up when I went to the store earlier!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Where to begin?
  • onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options

What I'm eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I told you I'd make you a sammich
    And what about my other two meals? :wink:

I've got this!!
    I wish this dream would become real life. :blushing:
  • gryffindormom
    gryffindormom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you can count your problems like that, you probably have more of a perspective problem than anything else.

Everyone has "stuff" to do that isn't perfect. That's not a problem, its life. If you change your perspective, it makes it all seem a lot easier.

For instance, I could probably make a list of problems a mile long. I'm a single mom to two small kids. Between work, money, health issues for the kids and everything else - you could probably say I have a lot of problems.

But I don't see it that way at all. Every day I keep on trucking, each day is full of little victories. Putting together the swingset myself. Sure, I'm working til midnight most nights, but I got that promotion. And while the kids have some health and emotional issues in part due to their dad leaving - they are also making progress and I am fighting like hell to help them. Those are all *wins* not problems.

Some people have real problems. But first world problems? not really problems as far as I see it.
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've got 115; approximately the number of days before my deployment ends and I go home.

You win the internet.
  • vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    problems? I dont understand the question
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    If you can count your problems like that, you probably have more of a perspective problem than anything else.

Everyone has "stuff" to do that isn't perfect. That's not a problem, its life. If you change your perspective, it makes it all seem a lot easier.

For instance, I could probably make a list of problems a mile long. I'm a single mom to two small kids. Between work, money, health issues for the kids and everything else - you could probably say I have a lot of problems.

But I don't see it that way at all. Every day I keep on trucking, each day is full of little victories. Putting together the swingset myself. Sure, I'm working til midnight most nights, but I got that promotion. And while the kids have some health and emotional issues in part due to their dad leaving - they are also making progress and I am fighting like hell to help them. Those are all *wins* not problems.

Some people have real problems. But first world problems? not really problems as far as I see it.

Oh the irony!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    None really. Our family is healthy, we have a roof over our head, clean water and enough food to eat.

I do miss my newsfeed. I had no idea how hooked on it I was. :/
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    meh. I don't sweat the small stuff.

This....life is too short to focus on problems.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I've got 115; approximately the number of days before my deployment ends and I go home.

you could do a short cutting or bulking cycle with that
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

You win the internet.

Hahah, and the wifi here is to slow for me to really enjoy it, but things could be worse.

I've actually been cutting since I've been here. Dropped a lot of body fat but at this point I'm fighting genetics (endomorph). I think I'm done bulking forever, at 5'8", 205 lbs; any heavier and it slows my run which will cost me points on my fitness test.

This deployment is pretty skate, it's the monotony and heat that gets ya.

I will add that there are three chow halls here and they are all the WORST I've ever been too. All the food is either too bland, salty, greasy, and EVERYTHING is overcooked. The fish tends to be so overcooked, parts of it are like jerky.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I did a count today and I have 78 problems. Wondering what the par for the course is.
    I don't have problems... I AM a problem.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    My ex-boyfriend, who is currently sleeping in my bed in my house while I crash in my friend's apartment.

...But I have 26 bottles of wine at my disposal here, so I feel like those things cancel each other out. I'm problem-free!
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

You win the internet.

Hahah, and the wifi here is to slow for me to really enjoy it, but things could be worse.

I've actually been cutting since I've been here. Dropped a lot of body fat but at this point I'm fighting genetics (endomorph). I think I'm done bulking forever, at 5'8", 205 lbs; any heavier and it slows my run which will cost me points on my fitness test.

I will add that there are three chow halls here and they are all the WORST I've ever been too. All the food is either too bland, salty, greasy, and EVERYTHING is overcooked. The fish tends to be so overcooked, parts of it are like jerky.

You're awesome and thanks for your service :smile:
  • robdel302
    robdel302 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

You win the internet.

You're awesome and thanks for your service :smile:

My pleasure darlin'; drink an extra bottle (or 5) of wine for me due to my being forced into six months of sobriety.

Well I get three drinks a day but that doesn't do much.
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
  • Ant___
    Ant___ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    99_78503c_991650.jpg