My journey to a healther lifestyle during operation FINE!

Options
Hi,

My name is Charity and I am on a journey to not only losing weight, but developing healthier choices. I am so excited about this site that my friend Yvette told me about. I was always ok with my weight because I played sports in Middle and High School but after that, I got a desk job which entailed me sitting for most of the day. I went through a really bad tragic situation and it took an emotional toll on me and I lost control of myself.

With that said, I am taking my life back one decision at a time. I have lost 50 lbs since last July and have about 100 lbs to go. I can use all the help and encouragement I can get, and in turn I would love to become a support system for someone else.

I want to feel good, look good, and maintain my body. No more excuses, no more feeling sorry for myself, it is time to put the work in. Let's do this!

Replies

• hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome Charity and congratulations on your 50 lb weight loss:drinker: I think you'll like this site it's easy to use and the support is great:smile:
  • clbiggins83
    clbiggins83 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey Hozick...

Thank you. I am so looking forward to it. It is nice to meet you.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    Congrats on loosing the 50lbs thats awesome. This is a great site. You will find alot of information , motivation and encouragement. Glad to hear you are making good choices and changing your life for the better. You can do it
  • Dtrmnd1
    Dtrmnd1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your 50lb loss! That's more weight than my 5 yr old...Awesome! :wink:
    Though Im also new to this site Ive found it to be helpful and the people are all very encouraging!
    If I could be any help to you on this journey, let me know :happy:
  • clbiggins83
    Options
    Congrats on loosing the 50lbs thats awesome. This is a great site. You will find alot of information , motivation and encouragement. Glad to hear you are making good choices and changing your life for the better. You can do it

Yes, I am loving this site! so awesome and the people are ever more awesome! Thank you for your kind words. I see you are doing an awesome job!
  • clbiggins83
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your 50lb loss! That's more weight than my 5 yr old...Awesome! :wink:
    Though Im also new to this site Ive found it to be helpful and the people are all very encouraging!
    If I could be any help to you on this journey, let me know :happy:

@DTR, thank you. lol@ 5 yr old! Yes, I feel good and every choice I make to better myself reflect in my overall energy and feelings about myself. Yes, I concur that the people are so encouraging and it's almost like I am becoming addicted to accountability. Thank you and likewise regarding help. I will add you as my friend...Take care sweetie