Stronger, Better, Faster Challenge July 4th

Options
Happy 4th of July to the Americans!

Today I'm going to spinning and then weights. Hoping for another beautiful day! Our heat has broken, but the sun is still out. Marvelous.

Enjoy the exercising and the fireworks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th of July to the Americans!

Today I'm going to spinning and then weights. Hoping for another beautiful day! Our heat has broken, but the sun is still out. Marvelous.

Enjoy the exercising and the fireworks!:flowerforyou:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    Ugh! It's raining here.

The plan today is stationary bike and walking (if the weather clears up). Later tonight... fireworks. Yay!

Happy July 4th!
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    Happy 4th of July!!!!

Today i'll be doing day 3 of the 30 day shred dvd and some other form of cardio (torn between the treadmill and an aerobics step dvd). possibly weights if the shred dvd doesn't exhaust me!

of course the dog will get her walk, too!

enjoy and everyone have a fun ans safe holiday!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th!
    I pulled weeds for a bit this morning but it already feels SUPER HOT! My skin felt like it was burning when I stepped into the sun! Ugh! We are going bowling so that will burn a few calories. Probably not enough for as much as I will eat tonight. lol I'm going to try to watch myself though. Aunt Flow keeps putting a foot in the door but can't decide whether she wants to come over the holidays or not, so that may effect my week/end. Hope you all have a good one!
    Melissa
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    All I managed to do yesterday was treadmill. Today, I have to go to the gym and get some elliptical in as well. Filled my face yesterday at the party, but never felt full. Too many refined sugars I guess. Cake, cookies, crepes, but also grilled veggies and spring rolls. Tonight is fondue. I almost wish it wasn't. I'm ready for a mellow day. I've been too "entertained" recently.

Fondue and a movie rather than sitting in the hot, sticky, mosquito ridden atmosphere watching things blow up. Don't get me wrong, I love watching things blow up - I just don't want to fight in the crowds in uncomfortable weather. I'll wait until next year to watch firework competitions in Vancouver.
    Though now I would park away from the crowds and walk - and count it as exercise - rather than try to get a space close only to wait, wait, and wait, when the fireworks were over. :bigsmile:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Went on a really long, wonderful hike. Staying in track food-wise.

Have a great weekend.

ml