No news feed...so I will babble here.

Options
13»

Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Would've stayed at the gym longer if I'd know MFP was out on the fritz AND the lightening/rain was gonna drench outside. Poo, so I didn't get in a 2nd workout today (biking :happy: ). Instead puttered in the house while trash TV was on, played in the flowerbeds in-between cloud bursts, folded laundry and harassed the kittycats.:glasses:
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    What is the point of working out if nobody is going to know about it? I'm going to skip the weights and gorge on Oreos instead. Nobody will be any the wiser.

Facebook can come in handy for letting everyone know about your workouts :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I drank coffee with NO SUGAR ADDED this morning. This is big for me. :laugh:

That is a big deal..I can't do it!
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Would've stayed at the gym longer if I'd know MFP was out on the fritz AND the lightening/rain was gonna drench outside. Poo, so I didn't get in a 2nd workout today (biking :happy: ). Instead puttered in the house while trash TV was on, played in the flowerbeds in-between cloud bursts, folded laundry and harassed the kittycats.:glasses:

Oooooh, trash TV, fun!
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    I drank coffee with NO SUGAR ADDED this morning. This is big for me. :laugh:

That is a big deal..I can't do it!

I am essentially a melted coffee ice cream drinker. I've tried cutting down slowly. It crept back up. Today, one cup with 2 TBSP half and half, second cup BLACK! The first cup was actually delicious. The second cup was damn hot.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I had the entire day off from work. I didn't leave my house.
    I didn't get dressed and I ate whatever I wanted. I didn't work out.
    I kept the lil one home from camp and we set up in the parlor and did nothing.

it feels amazing to be lazy again, back to my roots

You win!! Glad you had a good day :)

I was under my calorie goal.
    I had a horrid day at work. Our new charting system launched today, which meant mass chaos. And I lost a patient today.
    I ended up doing some retail therapy & eating a few too many carbs to distract myself after work.

I'm currently in a bubble bath watching Dateline: Real Life Mysteries. The bubbles are starting to spill over the sides, but I'm too lazy to turn the water off...don't judge me. I promise I'm usually not whiney!!! :)
  • literaryrose
    literaryrose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Took a picture of myself because I thought I looked pretty for the first time in... a while. Uploaded it as my profile picture.
    Wanted to update my status about not being able to update my status. Fail.
    Skipped running on the treadmill and opted for 3.5 mph with a 4% incline. Worked it.
    Used a complicated mechanism at my gym for the first time and didn't make myself look like an idiot.
    Had a long detox soak with eucalyptus bath salts and Epsom salt. It feels great afterward, but it sucks how you feel gross, overheated, and sweaty during the process.

That's all I can think of for now. :)
  • MB_Positif
    Options

I think this is my favorite response so far!

Edit: Your pic is pretty!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    i feel the neeed to bench my stress away, but i don't have the energy to do it atm.
    this is soo annoying:grumble:
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    i feel the neeed to bench my stress away, but i don't have the energy to do it atm.
    this is soo annoying:grumble:

DO IT! I should be sleeping, but I keep checking back on this post :tongue:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I wore a cute orange dress today and I got a lot of compliments. I also went over on my calories. I have a long scratch on my arm from my puppy. I talked about my brain surgery today and how it made me realize I am, in fact, not a superhero...but still awesome.

Ok...that's all. So what kind of random crap would you have posted on your news feed today? Hmmm? Share it here.

Hi Mary Beth. I miss you with MFP being all stupid and crap. I also miss being able to not have to say "crap;"
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    Hi Mary Beth. I miss you with MFP being all stupid and crap. I also miss being able to not have to say "crap;"

This MFPless day has been so twilight zoney. What's wrong with crap? I think it's a craptacular word to say and I enjoy it and all of it's crappiness.
  • literaryrose
    Options

I think this is my favorite response so far!

Edit: Your pic is pretty!

Thank you! Your calf is pretty! <3
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I walked 3 hours today. I spent a lot of that time looking for shade. I spent part of that time going from air conditioned shop to air conditioned shop. I wanted to buy myself a NSV present. I tried on a pair of new pants. The NSV isn't that they fit. The NSV is being brave enough to try on a lower size. Anyway it was a natural sponge and I was wondering if that is like vegan or not vegan. Couldn't decide so I am going to ask the Happy Herbivores later on. I ran into someone I knew from work a year and a half ago I think anyway I have seen him since then, but today got a double take like he wasn't sure it was me. But, that might be cuz not in uniform or maybe well whatever it I didn't think about til I got home. Oh and the walks were 3 for one hour each, I am not up to 3 hours at a time yet, I don't think I am yet anyway. My SO thinks I am overdoing it, but that's because I have been sick for a long time and now I feel like I am getting better. My BP is testing consistently in the normal to just above normal range now for the last couple weeks. I quit my meds so it's not low cuz of taking them. I miss saying WTG to my friends so I will say it here to everyone that has kept their commitment to there health goals.

WTG everyone that has been keeping it real today.
  • literaryrose
    Options
    Wow! What a list of achievements and great news! :) You must have had a spectacular day, SteelySunshine, despite ducking in and out of the sun.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I repped my weight in squats today {135) and did 270 + the sled in leg presses. Felt strong today. Almost puked.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I got off work at 6am and was home and out walking by 7. Went 4.5 miles in 1 hour and 8 minutes. Most of it was just a brisk walk but 15 minutes of it was jogging, which is new for me in the past week : ) Came home, ate a good breakfast, showered and slept the rest of the day (till 4, when I got a call asking if I could come in to work early. So I was back in here at 7pm.

I follow a blog on FB called Chiari Life. The girl who writes it is a friend of a friend and I followed it originally because my friend asked that we support her. Now I like to read the funny and inspiring things she writes. I suffer from chronic migraines that are finally under control now because of meds but I couldn't imagine living with the pain that your disorder/condition causes. When I was having 3+ migraines a week I was basically working and sleeping (or lying down). I didn't have a life at all. I find great inspiration in those like you and Alicia who have so much pain and yet keep moving, keep doing things : ) So glad to hear your surgery alleviated most of your symptoms : )