Down 200 Pounds in 17 Months (from 405 to 205 lbs)

Options

Replies

• am2anangel
    am2anangel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I too look to inspire others with the " if I can do it so can you." Attitude. I don't have as much to lose. But being disabled its incredibly hard to do the eccercises I need to to lose weighr. But I'm doing it. Slowly but surwly. It will eventually come off. Ty for sharing your inspirational story.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Congrats. What an accomplishment!
  • am2anangel
    am2anangel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Ugh typo city on my comment. Hope you can decipher it. Lol
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: And (((CLAPPING)))) Your amazing~ Congrats on hitting the 200lb mark. Its wonderful. I hope you continue to do well and I know you'll meet your goal. Keep it up!!!
  • Holdensmommy810
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! today was my first day back since i got injured and decided to stop making excuses and while i was working out i had a couple moments where i was like whats the point my goal is sooo far away and i opened this and read this as i was finishing my workout on the treadmill. PS i learned i cant read and walk ha ha. But after i finished and read the rest of your story i was sooo proud of myself for not giving up! Your an inspiration keep it up!!!
    Lindsey
  • TStew98
    TStew98 Posts: 1
    Options
    awesome job!! Keep up the great work!!
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    congratulations!!!! such an amazing transformation, so happy for you, thankyou for sharing you are an amazing inspiration!
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I need to buy some new clothes. I guess I'm in denial that I'm a "large" t-shirt having worn 4XL and 3XL shirts for over a decade.
  • saphyreplatypus
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work! Thank you for sharing your success with us.
  • Taylor_made2
    Options
    That's fantastic, great work!
  • tahhouse
    tahhouse Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Way to go
  • doc2zombie
    doc2zombie Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW shrinking!!! I want to be like you. I just joined a few days ago and did my first weigh-in. But, I'm doing the things you suggested: fruits, veggies, small frequent intake, etc. My lower back hurts ... so, trouble with walking. Keep up your good work toward a more toned body.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations on your great work! Keep it up!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done :)
  • marvelmo
    marvelmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! thank you for sharing your inspiring story. Wishing you continued healthy journey.
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job with your weight loss. I have lost my 68 lbs. in just over 3 months (97 days) but as time goes on the loss is slower and slower. It is people like you that gives me the motivation to continue to lose the 39 lbs. I have to go. Thank you.
  • Breezy3
    Breezy3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations brother and God bless you. You will do this!!! Keep your faith in HIM and rock on!!!! I am so proud of you!
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing and congratulation on the two hundred mark.:drinker:
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I couldn't really tell. Was that the famous "S" on your t-shirt. If it wasn't, it should have been. I'd say losing 200 qualifies you for SuperMan status. I getting to feeling sorry for myself sometimes because I have so far to go. Stories like yours make me know that are no excuses, and other people have overcome much larger obstacles than I have to. Congratulations!
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! You are awesome! Congratulations on all the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!