news feed dead in the water

Options
Hi I'm a mfp junky and I am not sure what is going on. The news feed is not working. I spend time on here getting support and giving it to my friends, All day the news feed has been off, On my phone and the pc at home, Anyone else having the same problem, Really is there anyone out there lol

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Yup, there are about billion threads about this in the tech support section and the chit chat section.
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yes, me too. They posted on Facebook that there is a problem and they're working on it.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Yep it is on their end and they have been working all day to get it fixed.... follow mfp on twitter for updates.....
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    yes! same here haven't been able to get on all day, I have been able to log my food just don't have my feed. :(
  • littlelady2b
    littlelady2b Posts: 104
    Options
    The Official MFP news feed release:

MyFitnessPal
    Our apologies for any problems you may have been having with the site or apps today. Unfortunately, we had an unexpected technical error, which we are still working on fully correcting.

The program should be getting some more speed here soon, as well as the apps should now be connecting. However, we did have to temporarily disconnect the News Feed, in order to continue to work on fully fixing the initial problem. We hope to have the News Feed back up as soon as we can.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding. Please also remember to follow us at https://twitter.com/MFP_Ops for more up to date posts, or send us an email to support@myfitnesspal.com for further assistance.
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I feel so lost without my news feed. I wish they would hurry and fix it!!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    They are always quick to post up on Facebook about any problems they are having with the site - I always check there first for news. :smile:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Finally I can be lazy and not have to comment about anyone taking a 5 minute walk for 40 calories on my feed.