Replies

• morningcoffeeyum
    morningcoffeeyum Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I put it into my protein shakes.
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    If you are looking to lose weight, stay away from Nutella!!!
  • Rachelesa94
    Options
    Blah blah unhealthy blah blah... I know.. nice to treat yourself with sometimes though :)

Now to the question!
    I love nutella with everything! Haha
    But I have to agree with the mix of nutella and peanut butter! Recently found 100% nuts with dark chocolate.
    Which is a healthier version of chocolate peanut butter yummmm

Anyway helpful tip when getting to the end of the jar, chuck it in the microwave (make sure all foil is off first :P) for a while and then put a scoop of ice cream in and enjoy every last bit of nutella :D solo delicious! Maybe keep it for a cheat meal though cause yeah not healthy haha

:)
  • Touched670
    Touched670 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I put alittle on a graham cracker or with a banana or apple...also really good on toasted english muffin
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Nutella Brownies
    Just made them on the weekend (got the recipe from this site).
    1 cup Nutella
    10 tbsp flour
    2 eggs
    Mix together until well blended
    I used a muffin tin and put cupcake liners in them, then scooped the batter into each of the cupcake liners (receipie will make 12)
    I then topped each one with white chocolate chips (I used two tablespoons, which worked out to 5 chips per cupcake)
    Bake at 350 for approx 20-25 mins
    I put all the ingredients into the recepie builder and each cupcake was 161 cals.
    Very good and tasty!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    If you are looking to lose weight, stay away from Nutella!!!
    If I want Nutella, I have it, log it, and stay within my calories. That works a lot better for me than eating something I don't want.