Support After Loss and Motivation for New Beginnings

Options
:cry: :smile:

I was introduced to myfitnesspal.com by my sister. She had struggled with her weight for 7 years with her highest weight being 720 pounds. She lost enough weight to qualify for gastric bypass surgery. On the day of her surgery, she weighed 580 pounds. Over the next 16 months, she lost 195 pounds. She lost her battle against obesity on June 26th, 2012. She passed away from cirrhosis of the liver due to fatty liver disease and obesity - NAFLD. I wanted to start a forum in her honor and to help someone have a renewed motivation to get healthy. She will never reach her goal weight or be able to accomplish all of her hope and dreams, but we can! When I logged on today after almost 3 years, I found a message from her. It simply said, "Hello little sis!" I want to make her proud and help other people accomplish their goals. Who is with me?

Replies

• Beyond_Blessed
    Beyond_Blessed Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was just diagnosed with NAFLD and per my doctor need to drop around 50 pounds. I was searching for a group that is also trying to lose weight and eat healthy for their liver.