My pants are falling off!

Options
As much as I hate shopping for clothes, I gotta go out and get some new pants! i've been pulling these up all day, and they are my skinny jeans! :) I've only lost 11 pounds so far, and I'm not finished yet, but this is so exciting!! I hate to go out and get new pants that will be loose on me again in a few months as I lose more weight, but I can't wear these. Can't wear a belt, but maybe I will resort to sweats or something elastic waisted until I reach my goal.

Replies

• carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    WOOT!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    try Goodwill so you can afford to buy lots in between :-)
  • freebirdsnsc
    freebirdsnsc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was gonna say what Angel said.....also try thrift shops in general...Im blessed I have 4 within driving distance:) I rarely buy new clothes
  • htowntek
    Options
    congrats! At least you are probably smiling due to your pants not fitting!.
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Oh!! Good idea!! Thanks! There's a charity thrift store about 12 miles from here. Sometimes I can get stuff there for $2-4.00 each. Thanks for the reminder!
  • tessjordan88
    Options
    congrats! At least you are probably smiling due to your pants not fitting!.

Yep!! I've been smiling all day! Yank 'em up and smile!! :D
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    LOL Good for you! I gotta say this though....STAY AWAY FROM THE SWEATPANTS!!! You don't want to cover up your awesome progress. To save money try going to thrift stores for updated clothes as you progress to the new healthy you! :bigsmile:
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    What a great problem to have!! Good for you!
  • lavondrew
    Options
    First, congrats. What a wonderful problem to have! :0)

An idea we did in college... invite all of your friends to a clothes party. All of us brought all the clothes that don't fit us, that we don't love, and we just never wear, then we laid them all out around the room. Everyone went "shopping" with everyone else's clothes, and we had a great time.
  • tessjordan88
    Options
    That sounds like fun! I might try it! Thanks!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Well done thats a great achievement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!