Workout Clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sport Authority. Their clearance racks almost always have something good. I just keep going back to check every few weeks.

And I hear you on Lululemon. Outrageous. Their stuff isn't even all that cute, no way I'm paying more for one of their sh!tty trendy shirts than I do on an entire month's worth of gym dues! :noway:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I'll add gap and h&m to the list as well. And don't forget to check Nordstrom Rack too.
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Old Navy and Walmart. I'd shop Target if we had one.

I also wear a lot of my old baggy t-shirts to the gym. It feels like a victory, because they used to be fitted t-shirts that I wore for normal.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Walmart and target.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Mostly Danskin stuff found at walmart, because it fit's within my budget.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    yep, I do TJMaxx & Marshall's
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Got my sports bra at Academy, the most expensive work out gear I have. (48 bucks) Gotta contain these warlocks /points to boobs

Everything else is just cut up old shirts or tanktops. And 2 pairs of shorts. 6 dollar pair of running shorts from ross & a pair of yoga pants i cut in to shorts.

I probably stink when I go to the gym since I wear the same thing over and over :X
  • MsDrJuris
    MsDrJuris Posts: 41
    Options
    Ditto to Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, etc.
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    Thrift store and Target

I found the most comfortable t shirt at this thrift store in my town. Seriously I will wash it every night just so I can wear it. I LOVE it. I need to find some more.
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Old Navy, Kohls, and my favorite is the Nike outlet store!
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Soffee tops and shorts: 5-10 bucks if you're willing to do some digging on amazon or buy clearance at big 5. Target sports bras: 16 bucks and last forever.
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    Ross, Wal-Mart, sometimes Target if they're on CHEAP clearence, but mostly the thrift store because they're in my favored price range! Every once in a while, I like Ebay.
  • StacyReneO
    StacyReneO Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I get my sports bras at Target or Old Navy, but I pay the extra money for lululemon pants. I have pants from lulu that I have had for 6 years and they have never faded and look brand new.
  • Retrieverlove
    Options
    Target and sometimes JCPenney. I like Xersion capris and pants at JCPenney, great spandex. I like my new sleeveless top from Target with stay dry polyester fabric. It covers enough, has princess seams and cute back puckers, but keeps me cooler. They have it in many colors. I really like my JCPenney sport bras with underwire on the outside and in cotton. I want to buy a few more so that I don't have to wear more than twice- yuck.
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have a mix of expensive and cheap workout clothes:

Cheap -
    Joe Fresh (superstore in canada, stand alone store in some places in the states) - Really cute tanks and sports bras
    Target
    Sportcheck (clearance section)

Expensive-
    I find the running clothes from lululemon to be worth it, the running tights have lasted me forever and the compression makes sure nothing jiggles etc. Well worth the money. I also buy tanks there but they arenot worth it preformance-wise, just get sucked in by their cuteness.

Tikki leggings - http://teeki.com/shop/hot-pants/ <-- also buy these just for their awesomeness.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Kohl's, Target, and Old Navy. Although lately I think Target is getting kinda pricey for, well - for Target! I tend to stick to their clearance racks.

Heck, I tend to stick to everyone's clearance racks. :tongue: LOL But Old navy has some awesome sales sometimes (recently had all their workout gear 40% off), and of course with Kohl's you can get their sales plus the 15-30% off coupons. Their Tek Gear stuff is pretty good.
  • Tflowers34907
    Tflowers34907 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wal-Mart
    TJ Maxx
    Target
    Old Navy
    Academy Sports

Last week was my first time buying workout stuff from Target and I got some great deals on clearance. I got 2 pairs of reversible shorts and one pair the had the spandex tights underneath for $9 a piece. i also got 2 sports bras at $11 a piece. I managed to find 2 matching shirts marked down to $5 per shirt. I was really happy. You can normally find sports bras at our TJ Maxx for anywhere from $9.99 (not a ton of these) on up. You can find some great brands in the $12.99 range. Old Navy's sports bras are pretty good though I don't remember how much I paid for them since I was working there at the time (like 2 years ago). Wal-Mart just generally is reasonable. I have several shirts, pants, and leggings from them. I wouldn't have that many (6 shirts, 2 pants, 3 leggings) if they weren't at a great price, lol. I have 2 sports bras from Academy but again I don't know what I paid. I do remember finding them on a clearance rack in the winter though. Good luck!
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Target and a local store here called J. Its some asian athletic store with some good prices...but I can only get shorts and tops their, all their pants and leggings are too short for me (and I am only 5'8)!

I do have one pair of lulu yoga pants that I love.....but I got them on clearance at the already marked down outlet, so they were only a fraction of the original price.
  • craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Khols for sure! Great name brands.