I need to brag!NSV

Options
ruth3698
ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
Normally I would post this on my newsfeed but it's down....so here goes...I did c25k week 3 day 1 and.....wait for it......I ran the 3 minutes straight! I know...not alot but for someone who was gasping and crying after running less than a minute when I first started....it's a big acomplishment for me:)

Replies

• Tctr
    Tctr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesomesauce! Grats!

Just stick with it. Even repeat weeks/days if you want (I did quite a few).
  • juiletflt
    juiletflt Posts: 159
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep going... you can do it!

That was me two weeks ago..... and now I'm running for five minutes. A little freaked out about the 20 minute run at the end of this week!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congratulaons!! That is awesome!

I did week 2 day 2 today, so far so good!!
  • Zaniejane
    Zaniejane Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    i JUST did the 20 minute run on friday and i feel SO empowered. And i remember that "omg i just ran 3 minutes" victory and though how the heck can i do 20, 25, 30 etc, BUT the program will get you there and when it does, it's amazing!!! When the feeds are turned back on, feel free to friend me and follow my running adventure. I have a 5 k registered the 25th of august, a 100 km bike ride sceduled the 11th of august and a 200 km ride the 15th of september, so I'm a motivation machine!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!