What does NSV stand for?

Options
I'm new to MFP. I'm trying to get to know people on the message boards. But I can't for the life of me figure out what that acronym stands for. And are there any others I should be aware of? Thanks!

Replies

• kirstand
    kirstand Posts: 76
    Options
    a Non-Scale Victory
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Thank you. I would have never guessed that.
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Thank you. I would have never guessed that.
  • DavidOfOz
    DavidOfOz Posts: 225
    Options
    LOL means laugh out loud...

actaully I sound llike I know but I check out the urban dictionary online regulalry while using this site....even for NSV!!

I have age to blame though....
  • aakritik90
    aakritik90 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was trying to figure this one out, did not even come CLOSE! Had to google it!! Hahaha.. Thanks for clearing THAT up :)
  • ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lol i would have never known that either..
  • emmoon
    emmoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thank you for asking!
  • tokimaromi
    tokimaromi Posts: 14
    Options
    i had no idea what it meant either so i just googled it and a lot of fitness/weight loss sites use it
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Naughty Sexy Vixen!
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Thanks for asking the question that many wonder about. I am sure there are others too!
  • Suni3276
    Suni3276 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a while and never knew what that meant, thanks for asking...
  • reesha35
    reesha35 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I believe there is one called "OP" that stands for "original poster", when someone has a comment or question for the person who originally posted a topic that others are commenting on..... Such as yourself in this topic. I am trying to get acclamated with the MYP jargon myself. :wink:
  • mlvanstone
    mlvanstone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also just had to google NSV to figure it out - I think it would be nice if people in posts defined the acronym their using if it's clearly the first time in the post it's been used. NSV is just not common.... Glad I know now!