Down a few lbs with comparison pics

Options
AlbaAngel25
AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
Hey guys,

So I was starting to feel a little down the past while not seeing the results that I "thought" i should be seeing. I decided to do a comparison pic in the same clothes/position to see if there was a difference. I am honestly pleasantly surprised. I feel so much better that my eating well and working out is actually paying off.
I kept driving my husband nuts almost everyday...., "do you see a difference?", " where do you notice it most?" and all those annoying questions!

ETA: The first pic was taken 5 weeks ago, and the last was from earlier today, and about 5 lbs down!

Keep at it everyone and take pictures, it's so rewarding to see how far you can go. I have another 20 lbs to go till i feel like the old me again!
2h3bo94.jpg

Replies

• teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Huge difference in your midsection. Great job!
  • AlbaAngel25
    Options
    Thank you ! :)

I'm glad that my midsection is slowly going away. Before I had my daughter, I had a nice flat tummy, but with a c-section and all that it's been hard to lose. They say where the weight was put on last, it will come off first, and this sounds about right!

I have always had big hips/thighs/bum. I just wanna get it a bit smaller and toned looking and I'll be happy:)
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    GREAT job and in such a small amount of time too!! :D
    I can definatly see your stomach, butt, and thighs have toned up/gotten slimmer!
  • AlbaAngel25
    Options
    thank you pitbullgirl!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Yup overall difference! Wish you could see it!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Quite a difference..Keep it up
  • AlbaAngel25
    Options
    thank you! i did see it once i took the pics.... cant wait to see what the next few weeks bring
  • Jessibear86
    Jessibear86 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    that is a huge difference! Goes to show the scale is NOT the best thing to go by.
  • skinnybjasse
    skinnybjasse Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference already! I can't wait to post mine...I just started yesterday :(
  • alfiedn
    alfiedn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Check out those arms!
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    wow only 5 lbs? You must have lost a lot of inches!! Good for you!! What a difference already

edit: forgot to tell you. Your booty is shrinking!! and your arms look much thinner!
  • AlbaAngel25
    Options
    Eeek! Thanks my mfp buddies!! This gives me so much motivation to keep on going.

I need those hips and booty to shrink moreee. They will sadly be the last to go tho lol
  • nurse_shell74
    nurse_shell74 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference in your midsection and arms. You are doing a great job!
  • Jan3D
    Jan3D Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a huge difference! You look like you've lost a lot more than that. Are you tracking your body fat percentage? You are surely adding muscle and this is a great visual lesson in not paying too much attention to the scale. You have lost inces big time! I've only lost 4 pounds in tha last 4 weeks and was getting frustrated, but I think I'll take some pictures and hope they show changes like yours! Keep up the great work!
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great motivation, you look amazing (:
    If it's not too weird to say- you're butt looks amazing.
  • davidep21
    davidep21 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You MUST have gone down a couple of sizes...no? Congratulations and keep up whatever it is you're doing...it's working!
  • DucksandOranges
    DucksandOranges Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You look great! I cant believe that is only 5 lbs it looks like 15 or so! Well done:)
  • katiemseiss
    katiemseiss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good idea!! I've been working hard for about 3 weeks...just started back in again and it's easy to get discouraged when the scale isn't moving down quickly!! I went ahead and took pics too at my 3 week mark so hopefully I will be able to see a change in the next few weeks! You look great! Keep it up!!
  • AlbaAngel25
    Options
    I have gone down 1 size in the past 2 months for pants size, and i can get into mediums and maybeee some smalls in tops, depending where I shop.

I know I have lost inches too, heres the break down for the 4-5 weeks .

high waist -2
    low waist-3
    hips-1.5
    arms .5..... i think I may be measuring inconsistently there!
    Bust 1.5
    thigh 1.2

so maybe all in all 10 inches total all over the body. When i look at it like that its amazing! Im trying not to go by the scales anymore, they are sooo misleading.

In the past 2 and a half months I have only lost 13 lbs!

Thank you for all ur kind words, sometimes this journey is soooo longgggg.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!