Breastfeeding

Options
Hi all I'm back just had a baby number 3 , do I had to. Change settings for breastfeeding? If so how do I do it?

I've been very good in 9 months put on 16lbs through out . First week back on after baby and lost all plus extra 2lb whoop. I'm keen to start back with the food diary and exercise will start in September slow return to fitness. Welcome to add me for support if your in a similar boat.

Replies

• lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    When you enter food in your log just type in 'breastfeeding' and you can choose how much feeding you do.

I am breastfeeding my 12 month old but don't bother to log it anymore seeing as she take minimal feedings and isn't reliant on milk anymore. I try not to go too low under my goal though as I keep my milk supply in mind.

You can add me if you like, I need some more friends :) Only been on here a month!
  • FXHULL
    FXHULL Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi,

I am breastfeeding my 15 wk old son and despite being super healthy throughout my pregnancy, I am struggling to lose about a stone of weight that i want gone!! Well done on your weight loss !! I feel that i need some support on here :)