Show me your before and after pics -- flabby thighs to not!

Options
Hi MFP-ers!

I have lost 80 lbs so far and have about 20-ish more to go to reach my goal of 115-120 (5'3 female, 26). I am super worried about my inner thighs as they look like a hot mess as of now -- w/ cellulite and rippled skin :(. I am scared ****less that the skin won't bounce back and even after I am done, I will still hate legs. Anybody have any before and after pics of their legs, particularly if you've lost significant amount of weights?

Replies

• TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    In for the inspiration, arg I hate my thighs
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Looking at my thighs and as I continue to work out they look flabbier. But I read that target excercise will help those problem
    spots. I have not lost hope yet.
  • ShrimpMe
    ShrimpMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was just reading an article that said getting off dairy products for 10 - 14 days can make a significant difference in cellulite. Long article made sense except you got to have your calcium, of course it recommended supplements. Idk but was going to try it to see what results if any I get. Going to a class reunion in 8 weeks and I've got some serious cellulite going on! Arrrrrggggghhhh!!!!
  • jjay23
    jjay23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiring pictures
  • IbiH
    IbiH Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've lost weight and fat from my thighs, though I never would have but I have done endless walking over the past 18 months. I did get a comment last week saying that I had skinny legs, never thought I'd ever hear that.
    PS they're not.
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    Hi There: Walking, squats,and the Thigh Master...Plus Clean Eating!!!!
    A great book to read-"Body For Life" by Bill Phillips.
    Go to this web site-You'll be absolutely amazed at the 3 month transformations!
    Good Luck!
  • ShengHuo
    ShengHuo Posts: 42
    Options
    I don't have pictures, but my thighs and bum have gotten much nicer. When I first started running my butt jiggled. It felt horrible though I doubt it was visibly noticeable. But no more butt jiggle! the back of my thighs look nicer, more toned and less flabby. Most of it is from running, but I also do squats, lunges, leg lifts, fire hydrants, and various pilates/yoga things somewhat regularly.
  • MuslimahMama
    MuslimahMama Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration, even worse than the thighs are the knees - fat and horrible :(
  • lmnlover229
    Options
    Would love to see some pics also!
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    bump?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!