Zumba Success Photos?

Options

Replies

• codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. It lets me know that if I stick with it I will also see some great results
  • memmerss
    memmerss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In for the Zumba love!

This is 7 months progress, mostly Zumba with some weight lifting and running:

fdad89ec-8341-495b-bf5a-d4c08ebec15c_zps9da747b2.jpg

Whoa!!! Incredible. So motivating, thanks! lol
  • Jett_05
    Jett_05 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    All of these are incredibly motivating! Congrates to all of you!
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    I do Zumba 4 times a week and I love it so far I'm down 47 pounds still going strong look at my profile picture and you will see how far I have come :smile:
  • lostgrl85
    lostgrl85 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just started doing Zumba less than 2 months ago. I'm hoping I will have the results you guys are posting. It is addictive, and now I don't do it because it's exercise, I do it because I love it.
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome Zumba success pictures!!
  • afkittie1218
    Options
    I don't have any before or after pictures at the moment because I have been on an off losing weight for the past 2 years but I do Zumba as my main workout, mostly at home for 45-60mins. I do try to get to the live class when I got money and time and it has worked wonders for me. When I first started at home I could only do the 25min class and was dying. Now I do an hour class with no problem and I feel awesome after words. Also do some toning at home and walk the dog in the evening.
  • xMelGetsFit
    xMelGetsFit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    These success stories are awesome! Started 3 weeks ago!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    I did mostly the Wii.. our classes here were to slow and didn't burn as many calories as on the Wii.. I lost at least 30lbs with Zumba and weights..
  • ltowns11
    ltowns11 Posts: 134
    Options
    Zumba and walking was what I did to lose the weight I have lost so far. I still continue to do Zumba several times a week. I never used the one from the commercial thing, but I made a youtube playlist up online of songs I liked being "zumba-ed" to and did that in my living room. Now I live in an apartment on the top floor and I go to a place that has classes all the time. I go 3-5 times a week. I love it.

8PL2ECd.png

tdtvocv.png

Great transformation!!!!
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! SPARLINGO - what's your calorie intake during your journey.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    My weight loss really took off once I started Zumba. I go to a class at our school which starts 7.45 - there is one the next day at 8.30 but that's too late for me (our sports centre does them at 9pm).

I have Wii Zumba 2, but as others have said the classes are better. I do find Wii more tiring - I've only done a medium class so far (40-45 mins, generally about 450-480 calories burned) but it does keep my fix going - and its cheaper than classes.

I'm having trouble with my pics at te moment, but my profile pic was take on Friday last week - I couldn't even get this dress on, never mind do it up, at the start!
  • ShrimpMe
    ShrimpMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was doing Zumba 3 times a week and circuit training 2 times per week. Dropped 32 lbs in approx 3 months. Then I got off MFP stopped going to classes/workout and here I am again. Started Zumba again last night. Wow! Why did I ever stop and now feel so out of shape/out of breath! Wow!!! I didn't realize how much I missed it! Going back to my old routine hoping life doesn't get in the way. Good luck!
  • manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    These progress pics are amazing! Keep them coming
  • monicarvp
    monicarvp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW that's AWESOME!!!
    How long did it take you to drop the weight?
  • srdladybug
    srdladybug Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used Zumba Wii?

I tried it but I burn about 1/2 the calories of a class in person.

This. I tried it at home on the Xbox but the classes provide a completely different feel. I'd say start with the game and branch out. Once you've stepped foot in a class (that you like), you can't look back! You'll start cutting t-shirts, wearing neon and saying crazy things like "Omg, this is SOOO a Zumba shirt..." while you shop. It really is a disease. I don't need the cure.

I did zumba 2 fitness on Wii and it was fun at first but once i did all the songs and dance routines it got boring and i branched out and found a great Zumba class. I do it twice a week one is full Zumba and the other is Zumba (20 mins) Zumba Toning (20 mins) and Abd workout (20mins) and the other days I just go to the gym.

This so true... i used to wear baggy tee-shirts and sweat pants to work out....i found a great Zumba class and i started to wear tighter stuff, wearing bright colors, and cutting up tee-shirts....lol
  • donnamattias254
    Options
    That's sooooo awesome...good for you !!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My main pic is my zumba change- even better than the weight is the 30+ inches that came off so far!

I'm lucky that I have classes available to me in the evenings- they start at 7:30pm, so I have time to get there after work. :)

Love Love LOVEEEEE Zumba!
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I want to try Zumba again now. I went to one class and the teacher couldn't keep rhythm and it was just awful. Everyone here looks great, and dancing is the one thing I'm good at, so I'm going to try to find a different class.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!