Celebrity slim anyone?

Options
Hi,

I started on celebrity slim a few weeks ago and want to know if anyone else is using this and what is your experience so far?

Replies

• ohtobe2
    Options
    I have just started using Celebrity Slim and loving it! How is going for you? Ive only been on it for a couple of days so time will tell...
  • Trasharama
    Options
    Hello! :D
    I've been on the trim phase of celebrity slim for one week now. Find myself a little dizzy sometimes sitting on roughly 1000 cal a day but lost 1.5kg in the first week. Thrilled!!
    Be good to have some others with me on this challenge. Everyone is welcome to add me as a friend :)
    Bree x
  • carmel282
    carmel282 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Girls,

How are you all doing on the celebrity slim?? I'm using the active shakes at the moment. It's totally doable but drinking shakes 3 times a day even though I'm not really hungry at all is a bit boring.

I'd love to have some support :0)

Carmel
  • KaraLee1986
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I have just started doing Celebrity Slim, and was wondering how everyone was getting on? Its only my second day, and I'm enjoying it so far. My biggest problem before was not eating, and then when I did eat, I always seemed to pick the wrong thing.

Having tired a few shake based diets in the past, I can honestly say these so fair are the nicest!

I would love to have some support!
    Kara. X