Not new just need some friends!

Options
Hello!

I posted an ad in another section of this forum, and no one has replied.. :frown:

so now I'm going to try here.

I'm 171lbs and I'm 5'3, I started my journey almost a year ago... and since then I've lost around 30lbs. I'm looking for people around, near, close to or the complete opposite, anyone who wants to lose weight is my friend. :)

I'm looking for people to add; I don't mind if you don't log your food in or if you're not the 'yeah! way to go!' cheery type, I just need a few friends before I go completely insane.

If you'd like to befriend me, please comment and I'll definitely add you! :)

Edited: It doesn't matter about where you're from, you could be across the country; any support is good support! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• charlene1873
    charlene1873 Posts: 263
    Options
    Hey

Same boat, Glasgow, UK here. This is a good place for knowledge and support, feel free to add me and good luck!

Charlene
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me:smile: I'm 5'2" and am about the same weight. We can do this together!
  • kayleefrye2012
    Options
    I am 5'1 and I am 150 pounds I added you all. :)
  • TiredOfMyself
    TiredOfMyself Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and I am 150 pounds I added you all. :)

thanks! :)
  • min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm also looking for new friends. I'm 35, starting weight--225, current weight--210, goal weight--around 150. I lost some weight using this site about a year ago, but gained it back and so I'm starting over---as of about a month ago. I'm going to send a friend request and anyone else is free to add me if they're also looking for new friends:)
  • Shelly3333
    Shelly3333 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi You can add me if you want
  • patsimmon88
    Options
    add me! we all need some type of motivation, that's what helps me the most.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !
  • ManjKA
    ManjKA Posts: 35
    Options
    you can add me too!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am 5'3, 159 and still have another 20-30lbs to go. I usually log in daily, comment etc... but I can always use another friend!
    Lori
  • 1der_Nana
    1der_Nana Posts: 41
    Options
    Am a newbie. Add me, mates. Could use the motivation, and inspiration! ^_^
    Nana
    Xx
  • dkerns_2013
    dkerns_2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too. Today is my first day, I'm 24 and need to lose about 100 lbs, so motivation will be a huge help.
  • Leanerlorie
    Leanerlorie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. 5'2" here. Today is day 10 for me. I started at 172 EEEEEK! The more motivation the better.
  • slimintraining
    slimintraining Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me!

I'm 5'3" and around 175lb, goal weight around 135 would be nice. What would also be really nice is if I could do it be September for my step daughters wedding!!

I'm 37 and have 2 children and live in Kent.
  • nicole022581
    Options
    Hi!! I haen back and forth with weight...so frustrating. As of last wed I was 194.2. I am 5'3 and obviously overweight! haha, I am trying to take it slow, I don't expect to lose 2lbs every week, for me that is not my lifestyle, although my husband and I are going to try and get back to eating at home more and exercising regulary.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!! :)
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm 5'5 189lbs but started out at 210lbs. I have my diary open and I'm very go go go kind of girl I have to with five kids :)
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone!

Stats:

5'2.5"
    SW: 201
    CW: 143.5

I ride my bicycle a lot and am almost through with Couch to 5K.

I don't often comment, but have been logging for over a year now.
  • alexandriapatton
    alexandriapatton Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me too!!!
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Can offer you some support from Dublin xx
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    forgot to say anyone else who wants to add me feel free too x