Mommies who have thyroid problems and other weight issues

Options
Hello I'm new here wanting to start up a group. I'm a mother of five kids and I also have hypothyroidism so weight has always been an issue for about 9 years. I've been busting my tail to lose this weight and it's been a struggle but I've finally am seeing the light!!! I started out at a hefty 210lbs when I had enough (also I just gave birth to my son last year via C-section) now I'm down to 189 and still counting!!! I'm super motivated and just want to help others reach their goals. If you're looking for someone to push and give you that extra motivation then I'm your girl. :smile: lets help each other and inspire others to GET ACTIVE

Replies

• crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Me me me! :) I'm a mom to a 2 year old. Shortly after I delivered I weighed 189...now I'm at 240. I was diagnosed with post partum thyroiditis 3 months after delivering. I also have severe osteoarthritis...did I mention I'm 23? I need a lot of motivation because there are days where I feel my body just doesn't want to help :)
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    Me me me! :) I'm a mom to a 2 year old. Shortly after I delivered I weighed 189...now I'm at 240. I was diagnosed with post partum thyroiditis 3 months after delivering. I also have severe osteoarthritis...did I mention I'm 23? I need a lot of motivation because there are days where I feel my body just doesn't want to help :)

Well I'm your girl!!! I will definitely help you if I can. I can totally relate at my heaviest I was at 230lbs it's depressing going from a 5/6 all the way up to a size 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think being around positive people will give you that extra push to get off the couch even if its for 30mins