Needing some more support and friends!

Options
Hey all my MFP buddies! I'm looking for some more active friends on MFP? Anyone interested? I try to be an active friend myself and am constantly striving to better myself and my friends :)

Replies

• jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I recently gave birth to my second child, a little boy, on June 13th. I had gal bladder surgery June 14th & turned 23 June 18th... yes a VERY busy month. I've finally been okayed to start exercising, and as of July 8th, I've started this journey. I know, as much as I would like it to, it's def. not going to be a big change over night but I'm going to do my hardest. I would love to make some friends along my journey, be your support and have you be there to support me... regardless I want to send out a huge GOOD LUCK to everyone, as I know this can be difficult! & any tips anyone would like to share are greatly appreciated. =)
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I am on here mostly in the mornings since I signed my soul over to my job long ago. However, I am here everyday!
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can find me as well, i'm here everyday and i support all my friends.
  • ThatOperaGirl
    ThatOperaGirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request! I'm kind of new to the community side of MFP, but I'd love to start building up a group of supportive and motivational friends :smile: