Motivational Friends

Options
Hey everyone! I've recently started back on this long weight loss journey! Was working out last year, and doing amazing--- dropped 4 sizes in my pants within 6-8 weeks! This journey came to a halt for 9 long months though, but it was well worth it! I gave birth to my son on June 13th, and have recently been okayed to start exercising, mainly because I had to have my gal bladder removed the day after delivering him. I also have a daughter, she'll be 4 in August!

My children are one of my main reasons for starting this journey again! I want to be a wonderful/healthy example for them now and in the future! Plus, I don't want my weight to cause any type of deathly problems years from now! I want to be healthy enough to where I can be active without a problem!

I'm here to make friends, find support, and support others during this journey! Please feel free to add! Thanks!

Replies

• mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can add me i'm here everyday and support all my friends in their journey. I also need support while I have my own journey as well.
    Erin
  • maktastic
    maktastic Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello and congratulations! Great that you are able to start again and it looks like you have a pretty good reason to motivate you :)
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options
    Hi!! I'm also a mother but of five kids :) and they are the reason why I get up and move!!! I'm very motivational and love to help others anyone is free to add me but be warn I will post a lot of motivational stuff :)
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Motivational stuff is what most people have joined this site for I do believe! I need it and from what I've seen that's what most others are looking to find also! :)