Need Motivational Friends

Options
I have been using MFP on and off since Feb of this year. I recently got married in May and logged in religiously and lost weightlbs or so. Ever since the wedding i havent had the motivation and i dont want to gain it back. I am going on vacation/honeymoon in october and want to get back on the weight loss wagon and need friends who log on regularly and are there for motivation and i will do the same for you. so feel free to friend me!

we can do this together :)

Replies

• mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    would love to be your friend! we can motivate each other!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Same here. I only discovered this site yesterday, and I thinks amazing as far as calorie counting/helping you calculate how much you eat/ need yo eat based on the amount of weight you want to lose. Ive been dieting and have an exercise routine for a over a month now. I try to think of this as a "lifestyle change" more or less. Feel free to add me! I have no friends on this site yet :)
  • mbrackemyer
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log on daily and need as many people as possible in my support circle!
  • Jayiz
    Jayiz Posts: 39
    Options
    I just started myself, but I intend to log in daily on here. I'd love to have some support and dish some out to anyone who needs it!
    Feel free to add me as a friend! That goes to anyone else as well :)