Doing JMBR or have similar goals?

Options
Hi! I recently came back to MFP after a long break. I am more determined than ever to get the last 10-12lbs off. I am currently doing my second round of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and eating 1,636 calories.

Please add me if you are active on MFP and looking to support and be supported.

Replies

• JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    Bump again...
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    :sad:
  • skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ive not done Body Revolution but I am looking for something once Ive finished the 6W6P how does it compare to shred and 6W6P I'd like to stick with JM for a bit until my stamina has built up a bit more and I can do more intensive work outs. Ive got about 13 lb left to loose to reach my overall target. x
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    JMBR is my favorite of all Jillian Michaels dvds. It is a 90 day program and has 15 different workouts. Shred and 6W6P are good, but I think JMBR will get you in the best shape.
  • skelton82
    skelton82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds really good I will have to see if I can get a copy of it and get started in September when I am due to finish 6W6P I am going to do it for an extra couple of weeks as we are off on Holiday so imagine I wont be able to keep up every day. I am hoping it will help me get down to my target before christmas of 119lb I am 129 at the mo and dont want to get stuck in a rut shifting the last 10 lb.
  • JessicaBR13
    Options
    Hi! I recently came back to MFP after a long break. I am more determined than ever to get the last 10-12lbs off. I am currently doing my second round of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and eating 1,636 calories.

☀Bumping this again, didn't have much sucess last time. I am looking for individuals that are seriously committed and willing to support and be supported. :flowerforyou:
  • pkinblue
    pkinblue Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    On round 2 of JMBR (week 1, day 2 in the bag) and eating around 1550 cals. I need to get 7-10 more lbs off (and then maybe 5 more--we'll see). Will friend request. I log on every day.
  • JessicaBR13
    Options

☀Bumping this again, didn't have much sucess last time. I am looking for individuals that are seriously committed and willing to support and be supported. :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherS0707
    Options
    hi all! I too am completing JMBR. This is my first round and I am on week 2! It's flying by, I love it :-) Hope you're all doing well with it.

Have a great day!
    Heather