Forever's Clean 9

Options
So, I don't know too much about this, except I have an acquaintance who is constantly trying to push it on me (she sells it)...I've tried looking it up on the t'internet but all the links are from the website / company itself or from other people who sell it....

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it for me - I know it's a 9 day detox plan that boasts to lose 9lbs in 9 days (yeah, I know!), but other than that, I know nothing.

I think I should add that I am in no way interested in trying it! I like losing weight the way I am doing it, but I want to be able to respond to her repeated adverts to it in a knowledgeable way!

Many thanks!

Should read "Forever Living's Clean 9". Got trigger happy.

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    So, I don't know too much about this, except I have an acquaintance who is constantly trying to push it on me (she sells it)...I've tried looking it up on the t'internet but all the links are from the website / company itself or from other people who sell it....

I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it for me - I know it's a 9 day detox plan that boasts to lose 9lbs in 9 days (yeah, I know!), but other than that, I know nothing.

I think I should add that I am in no way interested in trying it! I like losing weight the way I am doing it, but I want to be able to respond to her repeated adverts to it in a knowledgeable way!

Many thanks!

Should read "Forever Living's Clean 9". Got trigger happy.

Lol doesn't the word detox send off alarms in your head? What are you detoxing and how much of the 9lbs is water/glycogen?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Hate it when people push things on me.

I don't know anything about that but you can always go with the standard "My body does a cleanse naturally, I don't need a plan" response. That's what I have used.

NOTE: To future responders, OP isn't looking to do the plan, just looking to reject the plan in a knowledgeable way other than "No."
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Lol doesn't the word detox send off alarms in your head? What are you detoxing and how much of the 9lbs is water/glycogen?
    [/quote]

Thanks for replying - I did say I was NOT intending to do the plan but as tinak33 pointed out, wanted info to say no with knowledge.
  • Via88
    Via88 Posts: 46
    Options
    I dont know much about it either. But I think you can just say the generic answers about how what you are doing right now is working for you and you dont want to put your body through something so extreme maybe? lol good luck :)