Options
    < I did

BEST.PIC.EVER

Yessir!!!

got-milk-o.gif
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I did that once- it was for a backless super cute top.. I felt like I was naked in front of so many people. It was complete freedom at the same time though! :D
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Best er breast day of the week...
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Sick...all of you sick. Wait...I left mine somewhere....hmmm.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Now this should be a national holiday:drinker: :love:Will there a parade?
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Only in the house for me >>>>:indifferent:
  • LeakieChan
    LeakieChan Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not a chance - some things need to be tamed...

Completely agree! I'm scared I'll end up with "tribe boobs" like what you see on National Geographic where those women are young but have nipples down to their belly buttons!
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! But that would be awkward seeing as I'm going out a lot today...
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Only for my hubby to enjoy.... Good holiday anyway.
  • shimmygirl411
    shimmygirl411 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I will have to wait to set them free and celebrate until after work though. Looking forward to it! :wink:
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Not only are mine huge, mine are on high beam 24/7.... I could poke someone's eye out!

Yep. And what's worse is that most of the time, one headlight is on and the other is off. Pass.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Not only are mine huge, mine are on high beam 24/7.... I could poke someone's eye out!

Yep. And what's worse is that most of the time, one headlight is on and the other is off. Pass.

Just play with it...problem solved
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options

polarBEARuwotm8.gif
  • Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Pictures, or it didn't happen.

^^^That!^^^

X2!
  • nope31
    nope31 Posts: 174
    Options
    pfft tell that to my chaffed nipples

Well there is a mental picture that made me throw up in my mouth

omg hahhahahahaha

[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b295/sarkasm/TV and Movies and Etc/Hot Lady GIFs and Boobies/bouncing-boobs.gif[/img]
  • sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    National no bra day starts everyday around 7pm for this gal. If there's no prospect of leaving the house for the rest of the night, there's no need for a bra. Makes flashing my bf a lot easier too. .
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Alright! Hopefully no dudes ask me anything today, I'll have to reply "No, bra." Want to go get a drink? No, bra. Did you drop this pen? No, bra. Is that a good book? No, bra.
  • patamber123
    Options
    Must admit unless I'm going out of my home, which is like once in a blue moon, mainly for medical appointments, I don't wear a bra. I feel like I must when going to the hospital.
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Everyday is no bra day for me! I hate bras :laugh:

No bras here either! There ARE those of us who have no use for a bra... unless it's to makes us appear like we actually have boobies when we don't. :laugh:
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    National no bra day starts everyday around 7pm for this gal. If there's no prospect of leaving the house for the rest of the night, there's no need for a bra. Makes flashing my bf a lot easier too. .

This is soooo me!!

I saw the funniest quote on Pinterest "I'm afraid I can't go out. I've already taken off my bra so I'm in for the night".

Yep... that's pretty much how it goes for me.