Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi There

I've already been on the site for 2 weeks & loving it. I plan my whole day of what snacks Im going to have & meals. My husband starting following this too. It's amazing when we look at restaurants now, we know one meal is our whole day. I carry my baggies of snacks with me everywhere. Especially work.
I havn't been happy with my weight gain for a while now..but last month I saw a picture my husband took of me walking away & I cried & cried all night with horror. Of course everyone tells me "You look Fine" but I was mortified.
So now Im like a addicted nut eating right. I gave up regular soda which was my one weakness.
It's amazing how much my skin has changed & how much better I feel in the last 3 weeks.

Lynda:smile:

Replies

• welcome!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit. You sound very determined, and that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Clm0319
    Clm0319 Posts: 1
    just wanted to say hello...today is my first day on my fitness pal!!!
  • Good Job!!! Best of Luck.... add me as a friend it you like..