ZUMBA FITNESS

Options
I am buying a use/never been used Zumba Fitness dvd set. I'm excited to try it. Has anyone tried these dvd's?

Replies

• hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am a licensed instructor (3 years now!), and take a lot of my music & routines from the box set. You'll love it, especially if you love to dance!

I will say though, nothing beats a live class. I still love to take classes when I can. So much fun!
  • takuwinds
    takuwinds Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I can hardly wait to try it. Yes I do love to dance. I think it will be fun for me and the kids.
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love ZUMBA............I try to take 2 classes a week as part of fitness routine. I haven't lost a lot of weight but I love how the class makes me feel.:smile::smile:
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am a licensed instructor (3 years now!), and take a lot of my music & routines from the box set. You'll love it, especially if you love to dance!

I will say though, nothing beats a live class. I still love to take classes when I can. So much fun!
    I completely agree. I have the zumba exhilerate dvds and they're fun however I love live classes. They're so much fun and I feel that being around other people really pushes me to try my best. Also I feel like the classes are faster paced than the dvds. I feel that I burn more cals during the live classes.
  • ruthrowlett1
    ruthrowlett1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE Zumba classes!! Not only entertaining but I get a great workout! Of course it is what you put into it! I love the live classes so much better!

45328964.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • xMelGetsFit
    xMelGetsFit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Nothing beats live classes!