Biggest loser cardio max

Options
For any of you who are doing this workout dvd, what do you put it in the exercise diary as??

Replies

• Sherry44
    Sherry44 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I added Biggest Loser Cardio Max to my exercise tab.
    Since I burn an average of 10 calories per minute on the treadmill I put down 400 calories for the 40 minutes I do on the DVD. You'll need to adjust the number of calories burned for how many minutes you do on the DVD and for how many calories you burn on average. This may not be the most accurate, but it's what I do.
    It's amazing how Bob can really work you out on that DVD...I remember in week 3 when I completed both Bob & Jillian's workouts I cried because it felt so empowering and it was a proud moment for me. Enjoy!!
  • LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have added an Exercise in my Exercise tab and called it DVD. I wear a HRM and then enter the time and calories burned from it. That way I can use the DVD entry for whatever disc I choose to use.
  • NevadaSunsine
    Options
    I have just ordered this game of play for the wii!! cant wait til i get it :D
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just got an HRM and here's what I got:

I'm 5 '4, 138 lbs and I burned 356 calories doing the warm up (5mins), level 1 (20 mins), level 2 (10mins) and stretching on my own.

All together my HRM said 41 minutes and 356. Just a guide for someone who may be my size.