My first day......

Options
I am new to this whole online diet/fitness thing and I am hoping that this will be a good fit for me. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! Wish me luck!!!!

Replies

• MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP! Congratulations on your decision to get fit -- that's great! You'll find everyone on this site to be very positive, encouraging and motivating. Feel free to friend request me if you'd like. :)

Also, if you're on Facebook, please feel free to check out the group I created over there, called Motivation. Many positive, encouraging people over that way, too! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=268180696780&ref=ts

Best wishes on your fitness journey!

~ Chandra
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!
    All the best and I will be your friend for motivation if you need it.
    The people here are great!!
  • SFC_East
    SFC_East Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • Gadijajap
    Options
    I registered a ew minutes ago...1st day will be tomorrow. Havnt ever counted calories so new to me. Any tips welcomed. Please give me examples of your typical day.....I'm going to need lots of encouragment. Ready to give it a go.....
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • adelehj
    adelehj Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi,

Only been here a week so cant really give you much advice, other than try and fill in your food diary as often as poss, this helps me to get as close to my 1200 calories each day as I can
  • adelehj
    adelehj Posts: 16
    Options
    I registered a ew minutes ago...1st day will be tomorrow. Havnt ever counted calories so new to me. Any tips welcomed. Please give me examples of your typical day.....I'm going to need lots of encouragment. Ready to give it a go.....

Its the easiet diet I have done, as in my earlier post, keep adding to your diary to try and stick within your specified calorie intake