In search of POSITIVE MFP support

Options
I am looking for friends on MFP. Anyone who would show positive support would be very welcomed but especially those who have 150+ to lose...as do I.

Replies

• Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I've lost close to 80 with about 20 more to go. Support is one thing you'll get here. Motivation is something that comes from the heart though. Dig deep inside brother find that heart and you got this. All of us ... our human nature is to fight or flight. That fighter deep inside all of us is begging to be set free. Had it the keys and let that cage door be flung open.. you got this.
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've lost close to 80 with about 20 more to go. Support is one thing you'll get here. Motivation is something that comes from the heart though. Dig deep inside brother find that heart and you got this. All of us ... our human nature is to fight or flight. That fighter deep inside all of us is begging to be set free. Had it the keys and let that cage door be flung open.. you got this.

This exactly!!
    Good response!
    I don't have that much left to lose (around 30lbs) but feel free to add me, I try to be positive in my support! :D
  • Ivonnegarza1980
    Options

Perfect response I'm 20lbs away myself
  • AngieEmJay
    AngieEmJay Posts: 13
    Options
    You know I'm always a click away Walt. You can do this! We'll do it together!
    :drinker:
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options

Best thing I've read all day! And he is 100% correct. I know sometimes when I am choosing friends I only look for people with a LOT of weight to lose because I also have a LONG way to go. But don't discount the ones with only a little bit left to lose. They are the ones who have been SUCCESSFUL. They are the ones who will be able to tell you what worked for them when they got stuck.

But, alas....I do have a lot of weight left to lose. Friend me if you want.