Happy, happy, happy!!

Options
Happy, happy, happy!

Today is my 100th day to log into MFP! I am SO GLAD that I found this great resource full of fun, friends and fellowship!

I am 47, 5' 8" and have lost 10 lbs. I have changed my goal from weight loss to fat loss.
I look forward to logging in every morning and am encouraged and challenged daily!

img_2044_zpscac29437.jpg.html

I really appreciate all of you! :flowerforyou:

Sorry, guys, I obviously do not understand how to add pics :sad: ...but they are all on my profile.

Replies

• beckers_99
    beckers_99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You know you watch to much Duck Dynasty when you know what the topic is referencing lol. Good job so far!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Super! Keep it up!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Happy, happy, happy!

Today is my 100th day to log into MFP! I am SO GLAD that I found this great resource full of fun, friends and fellowship!

I am 47, 5' 8" and have lost 10 lbs. I have changed my goal from weight loss to fat loss.
    I look forward to logging in every morning and am encouraged and challenged daily!

I really appreciate all of you! :flowerforyou:

Sorry, guys, I obviously do not understand how to add pics :sad: ...but they are all on my profile.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!