Newbie Seeking Fit Friends {*100+ to Lose, Please*}

Options

Replies

• dsadler81
    dsadler81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I'm new to this site too and am looking to lose about 130 pounds. I'm finally serious about this and I've been logging in everyday for the last week to track my food and exercise. Feel free to add me too. :-) I think that it will be great to have peeps to lean on for support when we need it and being able to support others in return. Good luck to all - we can do this!!
  • leslie_2504
    leslie_2504 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have 100 to lose also....please feel free to add me
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to log in every day. I've missed a day or two here an there! But I love sharing my journey with other like minded people. I have about 170 pounds to lose and I am determined to make it this time!!
  • pacsqueen
    pacsqueen Posts: 88
    Options
    Easiest thing I've ever done in life is gain weight. Now the tough part is losing it. I have about a 100 pounds to lose. MFP is the first tool i've evey ocme across that makes me feel like its a real possibility.

Feel free to add me. I have very few friends and can use all the encouragement i can get!!
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like :) I started two weeks ago and I've lost 7 pounds -- 103 more to go. I log daily, I'm active with my friends and active in life too.
  • Vicki8142
    Vicki8142 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me please! I'm new to this (one month in) and have no friends on here!
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey... i started in january at 278 my highest weight ever and am down to 208 as of this morning!!! i still have 30 lbs i want to lose and am always looking for friends who like to motivate each other... anyone who is active and like to comment and be commented on feel free to send me a friend request.
  • swede160
    swede160 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've got a solid 80 pounds to lose.
  • ahclay
    ahclay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I have about 150 to lose. I'm also a mom, but my kids are early teens. My fave exercise is dancing, but I also like to swim.
  • quiqui29
    quiqui29 Posts: 42
    Options
    I've been on here a month. I have at least 100 to loose and you can add me also.
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose approx. 150lbs. Fee free to add me.
  • SallyaStewart11
    SallyaStewart11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been at this since January. My initial goal was 100 lbs, but I might press for 20 more once I reach that! I'm almost halfway to my goal--I've lost 48 lbs in the last 6 months. I log everyday and exercise 3-4 times a week. I am totally addicted to MFP. I get on MFP all throughout the day. It has been a wonderful tool! I wish you the best of luck!
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 100lbs to lose and am always looking for new friends!
  • IceyBaby96
    IceyBaby96 Posts: 36
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I log EVERYTHING I do!! HAHA I also just started a few days ago and have 100+ to loose! :)
  • vivelerock88
    Options
    Anyone on here feel free to add me. I've lost 64 so far but still have about 90 to go. I am on here all the time and love to talk and share tips and encouragement. Just let me know in the friend request how you found me.
  • Barberella42
    Options
    You can feel free to add me! I started MFP in January and I have lost about 60 pounds so far. My goal is to lose a total of 132, so I understand how it can be discouraging when you see such a big number and see others who have goals to lose 20 pounds. But we are all here for the same reason - to be better in whatever aspect it is that we're striving towards, so best of luck to you!!!
  • Beasterface
    Beasterface Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Also a mom of a two year old with 100 pounds to lose, feel free to add me:)
  • livinglife64
    Options
    feel free to add me...and anyone else reading this can add me as well. i have 100 lbs to lose as a STARTING goal lol... we can do this:))
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me - i have about 80-90 lb to lose, not sure, i will readjust my goals as i get closer. I started here at 233 50 days ago, and lost about 11 so far, so i've got a ways to go.
  • mikcila
    mikcila Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi!
    I have 20 Pounds to lose...I gained this over the past 8 months....
    I lost about 30 pounds, but then gained 20 again. No matter what I eat, I just pick up weight.
    So now I am on an extremely strict diet again. (500 calories a day...)

I know I might not have 100+ to lose, but I have found people that have 100+ to lose, being very nice to me. They are such amazing people and so friendly, and I usually learn a lot from them.

Feel free to add me - can do with some friends in the same boat (of losing weight).