Obsessed?

Options
amarie36
amarie36 Posts: 65 Member
Ok...so I'm at home sick today. I've been in bed since 6pm yesterday with a migrane, chills, fever, and feeling weak all over. I still have all of those symptoms minus the fever and can't get out of bed. My husband asked if I wanted him to get me some soup. Am I totally obsessed if all I was worried about is how many calories is in that soup and how much I'm going to be set back because I couldn't workout yesterday and today either???

Replies

• Halloweenmom2
    Options
    LOL! No, I think it happens & it's good. I DOUBT that chicken soup is bad for you or if it has TOO many calories! I say you enjoy your chicken soup all day and relax, TRUST me it's not going to hurt you.
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    oh honey...eat some chicken noodle soup. your body needs nutrition right now.
  • dore0021
    dore0021 Posts: 137
    Options
    If all your eating is soup I wouldn't worry about it.
    How many cals is the soup? lol eat 1200 cals of soup today and that's it.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Drink that soup girl, your body needs it. Its totally normal to worry about calorie intake, when you aren't able to workout.

Feel better soon
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Remember to get the low sodium version! When you are sick your body needs those calories and LOTS of water so load up (and feel better).
  • tiffaniball06
    Options
    you can lose weight without exercise you lose weight because you cut back on calories the exercise just keeps you toned and looking good as you lose the weight. so just eat youre allowed calories and youl be fine
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Your body needs the calories to fix whats wrong. You need to eat!
  • Sueetie
    Options
    Sis, your body has a resting rate of burning calories and when you have a fever you are literally burning more without doing anything. Right now, you NEED to eat :)