Favorite Recipe blogs

Options
xMelGetsFit
xMelGetsFit Posts: 43 Member
What are our favorite blogs to follow to find recipes? Preferably one that lists calories for each serving.

Replies

• deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I love skinnytaste :) The food is GREAT and easy to make!
    I also love Chocolate Covered Katie for my sweet tooth urges :)
  • Msfenae
    Msfenae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sparks is a good one.
  • LORENAMORENO33
    Options
    I would like to try some healthy smoothies for breakfast/or post workout that are low in sugar. Does anyone have any recommendations or can recommend a good protein powder.

Thanks
  • deanjou59
    Options
    @ Lorena- Whey protein powder :)
  • Ramona818
    Ramona818 Posts: 11
    Options
    Lunchboxbunch.com

Kalynskitchen.com

Ohsheglows.com

Skinnytaste.com

Nomnompaleo.com

I'm also a huge fan of watching cooking videos on YouTube :) Check out LauraInTheKitchen
  • xteneritasx
    Options
    Budgetbytes is a really good one. Not everything on there is super healthy, but it's easy to tone the recipes down to make them healthy. And they're all really cheap too! Skinnytaste has been said, but you can't really repeat it enough. Awesome pictures, updated all the time, and great easy to make food!
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    thegraciouspantry.com
  • xMelGetsFit
    Options
    I love Skinny Taste as well!! Never heard of the rest though! I'm excited to check them out.

Emilybites.com is a blog I enjoy as well!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love EmilyBites! She is one of my go to blogs when I am trying to meal plan :) I haven't had anything I don't like yet, she lists WW plus points and MFP based on her ingredients, but I build my own and usually come really close to hers. :)
  • deanjou59
    Options
    I just checked out a bunch of these websites!! What an awesome thread!
    I really like Emilybites!
  • tmr57
    tmr57 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • malibu5880
    malibu5880 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    www.iowagirleats.com is one of my all time favorites. She takes recipes and slims them down. I am a picky eater, and I've found tons of recipes on her blog that I love.
  • andijean31
    andijean31 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hludwig980
    hludwig980 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xMelGetsFit
    Options
    www.iowagirleats.com is one of my all time favorites. She takes recipes and slims them down. I am a picky eater, and I've found tons of recipes on her blog that I love.

Just checked out this site and absolutely love it! Thanks for sharing!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Peanutbutterandpeppers.com Awesome blog and great recipes.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Foodwishes. I don't do diet food personally. I'll sub ingredients here and there where I can, but I'm that person who would rather eat a small amount of original recipe meal rather than a big plate of the altered version. But a lot of Chef John's recipes are very easy to tweak here and there. His site is super organized and his videos are easily the best I've ever seen. He's also very funny. Every time I make a meal for my husband and it's just out of this world amazing he asks "is this a Chef John recipe?" The answer is always yes!
  • jhloves2knit
    jhloves2knit Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bump