Looking for more over 40's

Replies

• Trerika
    Trerika Posts: 52 Member
    Hi I am 44 and looking for similar friends on this journey! Still a way to go but I will get there!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    You all look young and wonderful just like me LOL, 45 this year. Still trying to grasp that.
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Checking in to room "45", will be checking out in September. My mindset is on par with my current age, my body is getting back into the shape it was in in my 30's, and I feel like I am 27.

Of course, it helps that I had my 2nd son at the age of 40!! So I have an 8 and 5 year old! I'm a trailblazing late bloomer!
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Turned 41 in May and healthier than I was at 31: smoking, overweight, ate junk, didn't exercise. I'm the complete opposite now, eat well 80% of the time and exercise 5-6X week. And of course no smoking - quit that 3.5 years ago.

Anyone feel free to add me - ladies only, please.
  • scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 25 Member
    Hi, i'm 44, feel free to add me
  • Andreaa0729
    Andreaa0729 Posts: 24 Member
    I'm turning 43 at the end of the month. Feel free to had me.
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Just turned 44 feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    I am 40 and then some. Closer to 50 actually. Loving the inside but having to put some work on the outside! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    I'm 51. Definitely over 40. :tongue:
  • cpego1
    cpego1 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm 48 feel free to add me!
  • 53 here! add me to your list :)
  • dmspenc
    dmspenc Posts: 38 Member
    Turning 41 this year. Feel free to add me.
  • Nope I am 56....lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Men over 40 are hot..

And she has a few dozen FR's and emails now...lol.
  • I just turned 42 recently and just began my journey - once again - a couple months ago. I just joined MFP and am looking to motivate others and be spurred on by their successes.

Anyone can feel free to add me. With a great support group and encouragement, I know we can all reach and surpass our goals for a healthy lifestyle!
  • cyapounds
    cyapounds Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 44 and it's time to loose .......... weight that is
  • Winston1717
    Winston1717 Posts: 184
    Bump. .:glasses:
  • 46 here...
  • I'm 45 and yep, they are kids to me too. They actually get a kick out of it and say "But I'm like 27!!" Ya, hush, it doesn't matter! ha ha.
  • leslieleet
    leslieleet Posts: 41 Member
    Me too!
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    I turned 43 this past Jan. My husband, age 47, and I have been together 20 years come Sept (married 17). We have a 10 yr old son involving in scouting and a dog, Bud. I've been on mfp since Jan and have seen a 31 lb loss (a little fluctuation this week but you know how that goes).
  • ggilstr
    ggilstr Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 58. My age is catching up with me and I MUST exercise and watch what I eat! I can use all the encouragement I can get! Happy to hear that there are others here in my generation!
  • karylee46
    karylee46 Posts: 55 Member
    im 46. so feel free to add me.
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    55 here turning 56 in December. Where did the time go? Can always use more motivation and support.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    just turned 44 here. In my head I am forever 35 and have been since I was 15. No intentions of changing that any time soon.

I'm a friendly sort. Feel free to flip through my profile and if you think we can support each other on this lifestyle change, hit me up.
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    My 45th is coming up soon but feel better than I did when I hit my 25th or 35th! Feel free to add me if anyone wants. Happy journey's everyone!

You need more women fawning over you?
    Supah, kick him!

:laugh:

Kicking him with my Uggs won't hurt him a bit. Lol. Besides, he deserves the fawnage.

I need as much fawnage as I can get! :)
  • BiniBrat
    BiniBrat Posts: 2
    I don't feel 43, feel free to add me
  • MissBernie73
    MissBernie73 Posts: 115 Member
    I have just turned 40 :(
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Just turned 44. Where did the time go?
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,623 Member