Me, the mirror, and the bra :) Progress Pic

Options
ninic010386
ninic010386 Posts: 70 Member
Hey all so I have been at this for sometime. I have done updates every four months or so. But this update is the my most important so far. I finally feel comfortable with no shirt on in front of the mirror and also to show the world is sorta a big deal. I began my journey at 294.8 and am currently at 248.8. I have worked my *kitten* off to get it off. There was no days to rest. It has consumed my life. And I cannot be more grateful. MFP and Zumba has save my life. Remember it is not how fast you get there it just matters that you get there....Love ya'll my MFP dolls. Now to push onward and upward! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

recentcomparisonpic_zps92ab1edd.jpg

Replies

• Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    wow, big loss! you look amazing! great job lady!!!!!!
  • ambsnic17
    ambsnic17 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    fabulous my friend! You are an inspiration girl. :) You should be darn proud of yourself. You look wonderful, keep going strong. I'm proud to be your friend.
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm at close to the same starting point as you were. I'm hoping to reach your point in the next few months. :) Keep up the great work!
  • ninic010386
    ninic010386 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @ambsnic I am glad you are my friend too! Trust me when I was down and out your posts kept me going. just seeing your determination. We have come along way the past six months! ;)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Wow you can definetly see the results!! Great job keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • srgtbiggles
    srgtbiggles Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lookin' great!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're really gettin' it done! You have so much to be proud of!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • agdyl
    agdyl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • TXdarlin82
    TXdarlin82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sooo stinking proud of you wapa! Love Love your awesomeness and determination :)
  • Cherylj13
    Cherylj13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Looking good!
  • tracieangeletti
    tracieangeletti Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    So AWESOME!! You should be so proud! Will be looking forward to your next update!!!
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss!! I started out where you did, I was 297 when I delivered my son, he just turned 1 this June & I'm currently 247.4lbs as of this morning. Still have a ways to go. I'm on my 13th day of the 30 day shred & I'm not stopping this time :) Good Luck to you!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Keep up the great work!!
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    Great job! Zumba changed my life too! Helped me lose 50lbs before my last pregnancy and so far 53 after!
    I am an instructor (but on a break until I hit my 65 goal) and I just love hearing stories like this! Now I am adding strength training and lifting along with my Z-cardio 3x a week.
    Keep on keeping on! You are doing AH-MAZING!
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Yoy actually look less than 248 pounds. Way less :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!